After 12th Place Bid For Senate, Neo-Nazi Launches Run For City Council In Idaho | Talking Points Memo

A focus group of Trump supporters were given random quotes by Mr. Little without identifying the speaker and asked to comment -
“It’s like he is reading my mind!” said one.
“He is genuine, not phony - says what is on his mind, unlike other politicians”
" He is just saying what everyone is thinking."
“If he said it, it must be true.”

When it was revealed that it was not Trump who had made the comments, the supporters wandered out of the room mumbling about fake news and elitist assholes - except for one who wanted to know what office Mr. Little was running for.

Western Idaho is becoming the place to be…
white…

4 Likes

Garden City literally is adjacent to Boise. There is a great deal of influx there of people who have been priced out of Boise’s old neighborhoods. But they have grown up here. They are opening the new businesses along the river. They are active in their town. I optimistically disagree with your take.

1 Like

I hope you are right.

All I can say about this instance is that I sense something different in the opposition I am seeing on line here. I get the impression those folks who have grown up here are going to make an effort to stop this guy from getting elected.

3 Likes

When will Trump campaign for him?

2 Likes

It’s also the center of the ‘rent a womb’ baby business.

This clown is looking for a place to start grifting.

1 Like

“A website for the campaign identifies Little as a Nationally Social Democratic American Patriot Republican”. That spells NSDAP Republican. Let’s give him props for knowing Nazi history.

4 Likes

He seems nice. WhoTF are the 90,000 in California who thought electing this guy was a GOOD idea?

She sounded nice. Not. What a bizarre woman!

1 Like

No wonder I think of the state as I dunno.

I still miss Gilda Radner, even after all these years. Went waaaay too early.

I guarantee you the his name isn’t the ONLY thing that is “Little”.

Gives a whole new meaning to the term; “Little-man Disease”.

He’s lookin’ for love.

Or they are libertarians on government pensions. The retired military are my favorite of these types.

2 Likes

Well this is a mildly amusing bit of fluff but I’d rather see a feature that keeps us up to date with what the rightwing nut jobs are talking about so that I don’t get caught flat-footed all the time. I didn’t know that they are outraging about Obama buying a beach house because it’s oh so hypocritical of him to do it because of some non-racist rationale that for some reason reminds me of Dijon mustard.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available