A Worsening Trump Increases The Risk Of Political Violence

As it is, my theory and your theory align… as the actions are the same… :rofl:

7 Likes

You can get toothpaste back into the tube. I’m sick and tired of hearing this calumny. I’m old enough to remember when people routinely put toothpaste back into the tube. The hard part is getting it past the inflection point. People have lost sight of the simple fact that toothpaste coming out of the tube is a feature not a bug.

9 Likes

Not me. I found her so overly-composed as to not appear forthcoming. And not, frankly, all that smart. At a couple points, she said everything in her book corresponded with her J6C interview transcripts, like it was a deliberate outer limit on what she was going to disclose. And . . . she’s still a Republican. You don’t get to wallow in that filth for years and still get to think there’s something redeemable in it.

49 Likes

35 Likes

Are spades actually spades or have they become hearts, clubs or diamonds?
Just checking…

13 Likes

I would like to know what else she has on her docket?

16 Likes

[quote=“darrtown, post:25, topic:242579, full:true”]

The MSM will do whatever suits them…

13 Likes

We’re gonna need a bigger standardized text.

The Classic Learning Test (CLT) emphasizes a “classical” style of education, where students study great works throughout western civilization, including pieces by Plato, Shakespeare and Voltaire. It’s been called the “Christian-backed” SAT, which isn’t entirely incorrect, as before this month the test was only accepted in admissions to private, faith-based colleges.

“We understand the implications that come along with the move Florida has made,” Tate said. “We’re so grateful to them, but we want to keep insisting that this is not a Trumpy, conservative kind of education.”

[That’s what you think.]

This test and other events that are happening now have led to this incredibly high frustration and dissatisfaction level from teachers in Florida,” said Andrew Spar, president of the Florida Educational Association.

“The guy who created this test said he was trying to make an alternative to standardized tests, but he created another standardized test, just with a religious slant,” he said.

28 Likes

And Harry doesn’t mind, if he doesn’t, make the scene
He’s got a daytime job, he’s doing alright
He can play the Honky Tonk like anything
Savin’ it up, for Friday night

18 Likes

But did they check inside the mattresses? Or the cookie jar? In the toilet tank? Does Bob M have an aquarium?

3 Likes

Well to be fair, most of his followers have the same relationship with the Bible.

20 Likes

I am really so fucking sick of reading these bedwetting articles about “the fear of political violence.” So the fuck what? Are we really going to fold the fucking tent on democracy and the rule of law when the other side decides it’s in their interest to scare the fuck out of us? What the fuck are we even doing? Why the fuck is this even a consideration? Let them start something, and then let the fucking military fucking finish it. Two drone strikes and it’s fucking over. Or, we can all just give in to all their demands now if we don’t have the stones to fight for what matters - every Democratic representative can turn themselves in at the Trump branded reeducation centers and all liberals have 3 days to join the mega church of their choice.

Jesus, let’s stop the kindergarten whining, grow a fucking pair and FIGHT GODDAMNED IT.

26 Likes

Senator John Fetterman. May he be healthy and stay with us for a very long time.

PS: I would buy a Fetterman Emergency Flashlight

40 Likes

“ The Trump of today is not the same as the Trump of 2019 or even the Trump of Jan. 6. He is cornered, under indictment, facing the deprivation of his liberty if convicted – and winning the presidency is his only way out. He will stop at nothing, do anything, and tear down everything to protect himself.”

Jeez, that’s dark. Where’s @theghostofeustacetilley to brighten the morning memo with his comedic stylings?

12 Likes

Not to mention the onslaught of polls mentioned every day about Biden’s underwater ratings. Every day. Even though it’s hard to see how Trump can win (he can’t win any more electoral votes, for example, imo), the media is doing its damnest and … it’s working.

27 Likes

These are dark times in our Nation-Asylum.

22 Likes

Total clown show
Republicans name witnesses for first impeachment hearing (msn.com)

Bruce Dubinsky is a longtime forensic accountant who has previously weighed in on Hunter Biden’s business finances for Fox News. His LinkedIn account notes he is also a media contributor, and he has weighed in on other major tax cases, including reporting around former President Trump’s taxes.

Eileen O’Connor is a former assistant attorney general of the tax division at the Department of Justice who served under George W. Bush administration and was also a member of the Trump transition team. She penned an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal titled “You’d Go to Prison for What Hunter Biden Did.” Her LinkedIn shows her re-posting videos critiquing responses to climate change while another post from her warning the Biden administration is “enabling the invasion” at the border.

And the sugar on top

Turley is a law professor at George Washington University and a regular conservative commentator. Republicans also called him as a witness at the first meeting of the subcommittee formed by the GOP to review purported “weaponization” of the federal government.

15 Likes

I have it all hidden in my UVA Monopoly game. Oh, wait…

3 Likes

What about a vault?

This is a question we mustache!

23 Likes

And not one of his Republican opponents will bring up these calls for violence during the debates.

23 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available