Continue Discussion 515 replies
Apr '21

icarrion

But I will still support Trump if he’s the nominee.

5 replies
Apr '21

thebigragu

Wasn’t this jackass supposed to disappear into the throes of increasing dementia and irrelevance?

11 replies
Apr '21 ▶ thebigragu

pareedave

I think you’ll see plenty of evidence of that here. Mar-a-Lago’s banquet hall is hardly the national stage.

3 replies
Apr '21

cervantes

delivered an unhinged speech

As opposed to all his hinged ones?

3 replies
Apr '21

pareedave

There are many things you can accuse McConnell of: connivance, complicity, corruption. “Currying favor” with the former guy doesn’t really make the list.

Apr '21

pshah

The insurrection was the last major event of Trump’s presidency. As such, his life is a Groundhogs Day of reliving his loss and perceived betrayal every day, probably for the rest of his miserable life. And no amount of money he steals from his supporters, who he doesn’t even respect, changes that.

If he was a bitter old man full of grievances before, he’s that on steroids now, with much of his bile directed towards fellow Republicans. And like Gaetz, he can’t shut up about something for which he has criminal exposure.

3 replies
Apr '21

xcopy

How sad. For everyone involved. All of us I mean. What a laughing stock. Hes like a failed carnival barker who missed the caravan skipping town and now just screams at worried children in an empty parking lot.

2 replies
Apr '21

garrybee

Yes, many times. Two judges worth.

4 replies
Apr '21

danny

Biden is continuing to beat Trump like a drum.

Thank you, Trump, for being such a resonant drumhead.

1 reply
Apr '21

gr

The role of emperor in exile doesn’t fit you donnie. You’re maybe Nixon, but never Napoleon.

3 replies