Discussion: WSJ: Trump, Kelly Reach Truce After Reports Hint At Chief Of Staff Departure

By my math, he is currently at 23 Scaramucci’s.

3 Likes

Meanwhile…
The Week has a pretty funny video of all your favorite Fox News talking heads on Obama vs. Trump re: meetings with North Korean dictators.

3 Likes

I read a piece earlier that claimed the reason some of these people don’t get fired when it’s reported they will is because PP doesn’t want to give the media the satisfaction of being right. For instance, he’d wanted to fire Tillerson for months, but didn’t do it because the media reported it first. I’m guessing that’s what’s going on here. He’ll fire Kelly when no one is looking just as he’s done with everyone else. Kelly isn’t safe. He’s tiptoeing on thin ice until the Dotard cracks. Again.

11 Likes

So John Kelly has moved from spit to swallow…

3 Likes

The truce is that Kelly doesn’t change his twitter password.

1 Like

So next Friday?

When is Kelly next traveling?

5 Likes

How soon is for now?

2 Likes

Trump said that Kelly was “100 percent safe” and Kelly told staff, “I’m in,” per the Journal.

Translation: The tweet-shiv is coming.

2 Likes

This is an Syrian cease fire.

Yeah, I read he likes to fire people when they’re on the road. Such cowardice. He doesn’t have the stones to do it himself nor can he stand to potentially face them afterwards. He’s the weakest person in the world’s idea of a tough guy.

3 Likes

I believe a wise woman once said, “I won’t think about it today. I’ll think about it tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day.”

Maybe Kelly has adopted Scarlett O’Hara’s philosophy. It may be the only way to get through life in Trump’s Maladministration Tower.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available