Discussion: Woodward's 'Fear' Becomes A Million-Seller Within First Week Of Release

In hard cover no less…

The country is morbidly fascinated by the trainwreck in motion…

Aside: Given the news today, does this mean that Jr. and Eric can be called toadies??

8 Likes

I pre-ordered mine on Amazon, but have yet to receive it. They couldn’t fill the orders that fast.

1 Like

Our’s from B&N is to be any minute.

1 Like

WOODWARD profits oFF OF TRUMP. EVERYTHING trump TURNS TO GOLD. LITERALLY # MAGA!!!

8 Likes

Does this number count Kindle versions? That’s what I bought.

3 Likes

How long till you think it will be before Whiny takes credit for the sales? He’s that dumb.

5 Likes

I bought the kindle version and am in the process of reading it - got to say, so far I am underwhelmed by it. Not sure if it is the dryness of his style or his blank acceptance of a number of items that seem to me to have already been proved questionable, but I just am not feeling it. I don’t generally buy this kind of stuff and so far my tendencies have been reinforced. Oh well.

1 Like

There are currently 384 “holds” on copies at the Albuquerque library. I’m number 40. (No, I don’t care to further enrich Bob (“Fluffer to Republicans”) Woodward.)

1 Like

With any luck, they could advance to “toad stoolies” – and perhaps shorten their sentences.

2 Likes

The “mushrooming” Trump effect

2 Likes

Woodward does not have a reputation for poetic prose. A lot of what he got was on deep background, which kind of ties his hands. Sourcing has been rigorous, though.

Spending our money like crazy!

Is anybody seeing anything of it? Fewer potholes? Anything?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available