Discussion: Wisconsin Trump Supporters Have Some Nasty Things To Say About Hillary Clinton

“O Lord, protect me from knowing what I don’t want to know. Protect me from even knowing that there are things to know that I don’t want to know. Protect me from knowing that I decided not to know about the things that I decided not to know about. Amen.”

32 Likes

Compared to the crap you normally see, the O.J. link was damn well near high brow…

After all you have to string two ideas together to make it work…

10 Likes

" I love the poorly educated ". The low information voters have given Trump his victory. The obvious truth is that Trump himself is a low information voter too, a breath away from clinching the Presidency. The world looks in horror while the Republicans support such an unfit, underserving compromised candidate. Have mercy on us if this man wins.

13 Likes

Well, it is very appropriate-- unhinged candidate, unhinged supporters.

7 Likes

I hate it,because.anytime a Cubs fan loses a sports argument with a Cards fan, out comes that picture.

I know its sacrilegious to the majority of the Cards fan base, but I hope the Cubs finally get that WS trophy.

That way, that fan base can shut the hell up about it.

6 Likes

As a Giants fan, I assume the gentleman pictured is middle-of-the-bell-curve among his peers.

/I keed. St. Louis has a great ballpark and the fans were very nice to us even in our SF garb
//Dodgers fans, however…no quarter, no mercy!

2 Likes

My dad was a lifelong Cubs fan, so I agree, but I hope if they do win the series they don’t turn into Giants fans. I’m surrounded with those clowns who are unbearable now.

3 Likes

Cubs will have to win three in five years to become unbearable clowns. It’s not an overnight transformation.

3 Likes

So… to riff off the old joke that had the punch line… “I she had married him, he would have become president”… why do they really think O.J would have been a better a better POTUS? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a good chance some of these yahoos benefited from CHIP, and owe their lives to Clinton. Lucky for them Clinton wants to make their lives better, too.

11 Likes

LOL I read your post right after I hit reply. And if I knew you better I’d know whether that comment was proof of my original comment or excellent subversive humor.

I don’t know

I don’t.care that he has a ‘whataburger’ belly anf he’s clinging to that belief that Obama (and Clinton) are coming for his guns.

I just hate that a) he wore that shirt, b) wrote that sign and c) some photog made $350 snapping that dude’s ‘best side’,

7 Likes

Ugh, that idiot would have to be wearing a Cardinals t-shirt. I mean, it’s not like St. Louis doesn’t have troubles enough.

4 Likes

I get it. Some Trump supporters are stoopid. So are some Black Lives Matter activists. So are some “journalists.”

Trump happens to have more of the stoopid in his corner than anyone has since George Wallace was a thing. And, since some of these folks are those folks’ kids and grandkids, the families have learned how to act out with signs.

By the way, it was Flip Wilson’s Geraldine who married OJ, in his last show, with OJ playing the role of “Killer.”

1 Like

I hear ya. If it were a Giants shirt I’d groan every time I saw the meme. There are PLENTY of idiots in the east bay area and central valley who could fit the meme perfectly.

1 Like

Nah … plagiarism.

1 Like

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Hillary-SFB.jpg

15 Likes

Any team that has squirrels for their ground crew is OK with me.

6 Likes

ICYMI The Idiots Out Wandering Around in Iowa have them seriously beat.

http://www.omaha.com/news/iowa/arcadia-iowa-parade-float-features-hillary-clinton-look-alike-behind/article_0e728b5e-592c-11e6-8fea-2b4487307bba.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

6 Likes

I can live with Giants fams.

The bandwagon Giants fans can go mess with rusty nails, but the diehards will always get my respect.

To live through that Angels series and seeing that damn monkey everytime the Angels mounted a comeback.

Now the fan base that i like being the bad guy against are Caps and Nats fans.

Just singing ‘oh canada’ to the allotment of Caps fans at work is very awesome.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available