Discussion: Wisconsin Trump Supporters Have Some Nasty Things To Say About Hillary Clinton

I grudgingly admit that we can, at times and in small measure, be unbearable. Primarily in even years. Sort of like El Niño.

5 Likes

Wisconsin. Chances are they are Walker supporters who resent unions, teachers etc. If you told them how he is a Koch funded tool who has little regard for them and is antithetical to Wisconsins history they would probably not care.

8 Likes

Thanks

Already got warned that i.was going to get knocked out, if i keep antagonizing DC sports fans.

Already gets them in a bunch, when i claim that DC United is the best football team in the area.

1 Like

I’g going to elf plagiarize a comment I made on a C&L Facebook post: " You know, we all better start repudiating this man. Right, Left, Center, Independents, Undecideds, well maybe not undecideds, yeah, what the hell throw them in there as well. If we don’t and don’t do so strongly, America is going to become something we don’t want to be."

6 Likes

Well, the Cards were supposed to take the odd years, but they blew it in '13. I wore my Cards jersey to a game at Pac Bell in '14 and was hit with a barrage of “choker!” I’m guessing some of the people who were mocking me hadn’t even taken the tags off their shiny new jerseys yet.

2 Likes

In our violence soaked nation, wishing people dead is practically a national pastime.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I stopped wearing my colors after '08(the Montreal-Caps series), when my mother reminded me that some of the opposing fan base might take issue to me wearing that Cards sweat shirt.

1 Like

I’m so happy I plugged in TSFH this morning on my ride into work. I couldn’t stand DD when I lived in LA and that hasn’t changed any.

1 Like

“Jesus died for you; Trump lives for you”

Imagine what a world it would be if it were the other way around?

And I’m pretty sure Trump only lives for himself.

6 Likes

Jesus was a total loser. Trump’s Messiahs don’t get crucified. Believe me

(Edit: image added)

12 Likes

“I wish Hillary had married OJ”.

Um…he’s for interracial marriage?

Probably too obtuse for most Trump supporters. I say…sign fail.

7 Likes

“Like master … like slaves.” ___ The Trump troop of howler monkeys are only mimicking their perceived hairball alpha male.

Dumb Dynasty

7 Likes

Go contribute to Jason Kander, to help him beat Roy Blunt. You know you’ll feel better after.

4 Likes

They all seem like such nice people.

2 Likes

“you could see there was blood coming out of his hands, blood coming out of his… wherever”

4 Likes

Well, number 1, Jesus may have died for you but you’re still going to die.

And number 2 - it’s pretty sad that you have to let some insane orange manimal do all your living for you, dude.

6 Likes

In that world, Trump would havr sold out. Jesus and Judas.

4 Likes

4 Likes

He listens to thee, irasdad, He listens to thee…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available