Discussion: Why This Trump-Boosting Ex-Judge Turned Fox Star Has The President’s Ear

You’re blaming Democrats for not having a propaganda network similar to Fox?
Hey, if you give me billions of dollars I can arrange that for you. Otherwise, you must have nothing to do with your time except waste it on verbiage.
It’s a comment, not a main article! Sheeesshh!

Who Pissed in your Corn Flakes this Morning. Take a Chill-Pill…DON.

Exactly. The bare minimum they should be doing is going on all the stupid Sunday shows and solemnly shaking theirs heads, saying how terrible it is that Trump and his cronies on Fox are attacking our brave law enforcement officers, who are out there every day doing the hard work of protecting us from terrorism without acknowledgement.

Yes, these shows are dumb, but things said on them get regurgitated on other media outlets far beyond their actual audience. People like Chuck Todd are, fundamentally, saps. Their self-professed high-minded objectivity is easily played for your own ends with only a modicum of effort. Democrats don’t seem interested in even that though.

2 Likes

Yes, right down to the squint.

1 Like

You’re thinking in terms of public opinion. But we’re in a new world where the president is a narcissistic moron who thinks the entire government is out to get him and gets his news from Fox instead of from actual intelligence. Pirro is more dangerous because Trump likes her more.

1 Like

Among the many nauseating things about catching a glimpse of this woman on TV is that she inevitably has squeezed her ample frame into some skimpy, two-sizes-too-small, sleeveless hoochie-mama dress. I can only imagine the gymnastics that must take place in her dressing room, it’s like someone trying to put toothpaste back into the tube.

1 Like

She is as intentionally stupid as he is. Simple.

Dumb Donald is drinking this woman’s poison!

He sure is a common man! He’s nothing but a pee-wee follower and that is what Donald has been his entire like!

Let alone his sponging up Pirro, Hannity and the other smegma dripping from Fox News, it’s astonishing to think of the president of the US doing whatever he does during commercial breaks. What an astonishing waste of time, truly astounding-- POTUS fidgeting while jingles play and crap is sold.

“Idiocracy” was apparently starved of imagination.

“It needs to be cleansed of individuals who should not just be fired but who need to be taken out in handcuffs.”
Starting with the Orange Monster

D’accordo con te.

1 Like

Yes, it is. But, it’s not about Pirro’s potbellied pigs. It’s a description of her and Chiselin’ Trump. At least, this passage is:

They’re headstrong and sensitive, and they demand large amounts of attention and throw snorting, shrieking temper tantrums when their desires are not met.

3 Likes

A whole lot less cleavage than Ex-Judge JP, but here’s another female version of DT

1 Like

It appears so. She fawns all over Chiselin’ Trump in much the same way as Harriet Miers fawned all over (or is it stalked?) W.

http://wizbangblog.com/images/2005/10/miers_announcement.jpg

She’s selling it to people who would do exactly the same if they had the opportunity.

Wow, Harriet could have used some tips. I’m not sure Beetlejuice should be a model for how to do your makeup.

1 Like

That’s not DT! That’s Dame Edna, without her eyeglasses.

2 Likes

FAKE speed limit!

It is, indeed, a brave new world.

Trump thinks immigrants with a lottery visa are "the worst of the worst’

According to trump if you are an immigrant you are a bad person. Does that include his wives? Guess not cuz they’re white.

Evey day, every goddamned day trump does something to make me hate him more. And I do not like that at all. I would prefer to ignore him but it is impossible when he continually embarrasses our country.
American was built on immigration. Trump would destroy that ongoing foundation. People used to get ecstatic upon getting a green card or becoming a citizen. With this hateful racist it’s just an embarrassment.
My family cam as political refugees in 1816 but the reasons don’t change…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available