Discussion: White House: ‘Unfortunate’ If Widow Of Fallen Soldier ‘Misunderstood’ Trump

So what is this distraction keeping our attention away from this time?

13 Likes

And not only liars, but they are now apparently too stupid to understand what he was saying.

To be fair to Trump though, he’s so stupid I almost never understand what he’s saying…

(As a side note, based on Wilson’s account the thing that really devastated Johnson’s widow was that Trump didn’t even know La David’s name. I wonder how she “misunderstood” that?)

8 Likes

And contrary-wise.

7 Likes

times like these I really wished I believed in Hell and that there was a special circle of it reserved for scumbags like Sarah and the rest of this whole disgraceful lot.

6 Likes

With everything he’s done in the last three years, he’s made one apology. Through gritted teeth, it was, and it was impossible to take seriously. He ground the words out in a restrained rage and then went on to brag about himself for the rest of the video. It was like a hostage statement. The man’s pathologically unable to feel regret. It’s easy for normal people. And impossible for him. So here we are.

18 Likes

Sadly, I don’t think that this fight will have a satisfying ending. DJT and his minions just don’t care how low they have to go, and everyone on the Johnson’s side does. Furthermore, DJT’s sympathetic media will magically transmute his lows into highs for his audience.

This fight should just end. Even though the Wilson/Johnson faction is in the right, they should end it with “Sgt. La David T. Johnson died serving his country. His memory and name will always be cherished by his family, by all who knew him, and all who love America.”

And if Trump brings it up again, repeat the ending.

8 Likes

The facts regarding the Niger incident.

5 Likes

How … not un-expected …

When the Big Kaahoona was passing out ’ tact ’ …

donnie thought he heard TAX …

so he avoided it —

4 Likes

Aren’t we forgetting who is the real victim here? Of course, the president has AGAIN been the victim of smear campaign perpetrated by a family grieving the death of a soldier. Because it’s never about anyone else’s loss.

6 Likes

Sarah, you are one little bitch! And no christian !!! You know – the “compassion and teachings of Jesus” - just isn’t you!!! You are one of those many many many phony or pseudo-christians in the Republican party… just the lowest.

3 Likes

I’m not. The two would have knocked each other over trying to upstage one another, and the cameras would have pretty much always been inclined towards her instead of him.

2 Likes

Like that’s gonna happen.

2 Likes

Trump cannot fail; he can only be failed.

4 Likes

Any one with a microbe of common decency would have done that.
Then there’s Trump
I rest my case

1 Like

It’s way too late for the standard GOP non-apology apology.

Y’all could have done this to start with but no you spent days calling the Representative and the family liars.

Too fucking late for this dodge now.

8 Likes

Welcome to the new America, now that it’s great again.

1 Like

The truly unfortunate thing is the shitstain in the Oval Office that debases and dishonors the office he holds on an hourly basis.

3 Likes

Huckabee-Sanders working hard to ‘earn’ her life long credentials with the Republican lobbying cabal.
It’ll be very lucrative for her.

4 Likes

Then again, I was being sardonic. (But you’re right.)

1 Like

It’s unfortunate that we have a President who is unfit for office.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available