Discussion: What In The World Is Devin Nunes Up To?

Exactly.

That’s how stupid they are - Nunes has hanged himself from his own wrecked credibility and hanged Trump in the bargain by telling everyone he has been in contact with multiple criminals.

37 Likes

Emoluments?

22 Likes

If he does not recuse, he needs to be pulled, have his security clearances revoked, and sanctioned.Perhaps obstruction charges are awaiting him. He just told WH staff of an investigation that involves them. I wonder how many have retained lawyers as a result. I am waiting for the republicans on this committee to comment. Hello Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell what say you?

37 Likes

Oh gawd.

1 Like

THIS IS 100% HORSESHIT

Ed Rollins should be embarrassed to lie as blatantly as Trump does.

9 Likes

I guess the only way to get these assholes to clam up is to nominate them to the Supreme Court.

44 Likes

We’re losing the Republic. Make no mistake. This is a crisis.

63 Likes

Lack of Independence - while also implicating unspecified members of team trump in an investigation or multiple investigations that are not related to the Russia Probe - which makes team trump look even worse. In Trumpesque type words “What the Hell are they (team trump) up to?” and “Somethings Going On.”

11 Likes

When the committee reconvenes, I hope the first order of business is the dismissal of the committee chair for publicly airing confidential information and violating his oath as committee chair.

18 Likes

this is vomit-inducing dreck of the highest slime order

9 Likes

I agree with the crisis part. I must hold onto hope that our Republic will withstand this.

19 Likes

Is he in a golden shower tape too?..

3 Likes

Adam Schiff…My hero…

20 Likes

No. Just Trump

10 Likes

Fascinating. It feels like they’ve just started pulling on the thread that will unmask some of the people (or person) who have been leaking classified information. I suspect this will turn out to be a big deal.

4 Likes

Ok, NSFW

2 Likes

Sry.

1 Like

I don’t know why they would be skittish about info sharing with Schiff.

3 Likes

Providing retroactive cover while deliberately muddying the waters. Won’t do either one of them any good. Nunes is a corrupt little bottom-feeding sleaze even by California GOP standards. I wonder if he keeps an actual price list for his services, Duke Cunningham style?

10 Likes

It’s just more Trump BS. Something the idiots on Fox News can spin.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available