Discussion: 'What About The Alt-Left?' Trump Lashes Out In Impromptu Press Conference

What about the alt-left that came charging at them?” he asked separately. “What about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right?

Because, you know, the alt-left has been a thing now since before the 2016 election (which donnie won in an electoral college landslide - has he ever told you about that?). But the alt-right, well, that sounds like something the fake news media (so sad! Bad ratings!) made up just since that leftist cultural Markit ran into his car into that crowd of protesteors on Saturday. “Sick!”

“I didn’t wait long, I didn’t wait long, I didn’t wait long,”

The article doesn’t note this, but this was actually part of a song donnie sung. Didn’t come off well, though - he tried to accompany himself on piano but his fingers couldn’t span more than two keys, so he had to settle for hurling his own shit at the keys to play chords. Kind of how a troop of monkeys presented with a piano would do it. It was quite the presser, believe me!

1 Like

This was the single most despicable set of words strung together by an American president in my lifetime (circa 1982).

Then again, not close. All the other contenders were previous doozies from him.

1 Like

Compare that to the UVA President and her no could imagine bs.

Look, it’s not really that hard. “You are wrong and full of misguided hate. We don’t want you here and will not allow you to turn our place into a place to advance your hate.”

1 Like

I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you back. It’s safe to say we’ve all been thinking you in the last few days. It’s a terrible thing to have your peaceful hometown invaded and then have your peace of mind disturbed by the orange thing. There’s not much else I can offer in the way of support but you can have as much as you want and need from our virtual friends.

2 Likes

You’re using “Alt-Facts” again D2S.

Trump-ism, totally made up! Ask Trump.for explanation!

Okay, so imagine that he gets convicted of a whole laundry list of white collar crimes. Even if he for some reason is not given a blanket pardon by even a D successor who is intent on looking forward not backward, he gets sent to some minimum security federal facility where he gets to play golf 365 days a year, because there’s no percentage for his successor in doing anything but bending over backwards to not make a martyr out of the idiot.

“Alt-left” actually was a somewhat useful term for people supposedly on the left like Glenn Greenwald, Michael Tracey, and TYT who claim that Russia didn’t do anything at all to interfere with the election and that Trump is not that big a deal (see, for example, Greenwald’s recent piece on how the “Deep State” trying to minimize Trump’s damage is a bigger threat than Trump himself).

Now, of course, Trump has going and ruined it, much like he did to “fake news”.

Well, the answer from me would be:
"I don’t care about what you own where, but I care about, who owns you!"

1 Like

He really should have taken this opportunity to push Alex Jones’ “the nazis were actually jews, false flag op!”-angle. I’ll go and tweet it to him, maybe we’re still in time, or do you think his attention span is already over this? On to the next unbelievable situation…

1 Like

Not by me.

Quick! Conservative talk radio. Gin up the concept that an alt-left exists, then attack the hell out of it.

Maybe we can keep fooling Republican voters.

1 Like

Well of course not. I’m sure your tastes are more discriminating but through Mr. Munchkin’s eyes, she’s a true beauty. Hopefully she’ll make his life a living hell, as he did to so many desperate families.

2 Likes

I wonder if they think Eric Trump makes it better.

1 Like

Nixon’s did.

Granted, I’m sure in Trump’s mind, Washington and Jefferson were traitors to Britain, so really, what’s the difference with Lee, Davis and the rest?

It was never used by anyone who self-identified with it. The term has always been a label applied to draw an equivalence between people on the left who criticize the liberal consensus view and the people that self-identify as “alt-right” in order to obscure their affiliation with militant fascism and white supremacy. Trump is using it exactly as it was intended all along.

1 Like

It’s just a Friedman Unit away…maybe two.

Did he talk about Hillary’s 33,000 e-mails and how big hi inauguration crowd was too?

I am sure Trump could not bob and weave the way the W. did.That would be a sight!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available