Discussion: WH: Trump Orders DOJ To Release Top Ex-Investigators’ Texts On Russia Probe

it’ll go as well as david sedaris’ gig - it’s just that he won’t work for the black santa

2 Likes

And he’s stupid enough to think this wasn’t unexpected.

The rest of the week should be interesting.

2 Likes

filmed with No-sense-around sound

3 Likes

I assume he’s been sitting in prison, wishing he’d flipped back when Mueller gave a shit about what he knows.

4 Likes

Why not? Can’t he just direct someone to give Hannity a clearance? Or, Hannity’s producers, and Alex Jones, and hell why not Charles Koch?

1 Like

Kurz does a lot of inexplicable things. It’s sort of his trademark.

1 Like

This is going to hurt 90% of us. He’s so stupid. He’s proving nothing but that by doing this.

Can these be rolled back at some point or is the global economy too intertwined to clear these out completely? And, can he really do this unilaterally?

3 Likes

I think Tom Arnold ambushed Mark Burnett with a bunch of very direct questions at a charity event. Like jumping out from behind a bush kind of ambush. If there was a scuffle, it’s not necessarily based on the outtakes. Tom Arnold might have just been a dick.

3 Likes

From my visits to Hannity (I can never watch a complete spiel) he is obsessed with Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Page, but especially Page. They were just doing their jobs, but Hannity wants blood. He has built up a fantasy about them as if they are some kind of devils.

1 Like

The theory this time is the demand is refused which proves the deep stating is hiding things from the public, or the documents are released and are claimed to be a fabrication meant to frame him.

Remember, we’re dealing with a man who can’t keep his lies straight from one day to the nest.

4 Likes

The Genius has created an obvious planet wide stench the likes of which the GOP could have never anticipated.

Not that they give a flyn’ shyt.

1 Like

I’d be more confident about Mark Burnett attacking Tom Arnold unprovoked and Ronan Farrow having the Apprentice outtake tapes if the sole source wasn’t Tom Arnold.

4 Likes

I don’t watch CNN constantly…but shouldn’t more Dems be out like Schiff and claiming the president is obstructing justice and using his office and powers to shield himself and destroy his “enemies”?

I know they aren’t Mueller. I know they can’t get their committees to issue subpoena’s. But every Dem senator or representative should be lining up in front of every camera in the land. Talking about Kavanaugh and how Chump is willing to put a woman abusing ratfucker on the Supreme Court just as a get out of jail free card. How he is putting all our people and institutions at risk. That the last president who even came close to this stuff had to resign or be removed.

3 Likes

It never ceases to amaze what a complete asshole tRump is. He may be the bigly-est asshole in American history.

7 Likes

Somehow I think that Putin wants to see all that stuff too. This seems to be almost directly treasonous to me, or will the agencies redact and clean the materials if they do release them? His demand didn’t seem to include redactions did it? Since they’re all former, right?

Trump is a bad person, doing a bad job he has no business holding but who’s ego thinks he’s up to the job. My dog, who is a very good boy, could do a better job than Trump, especially if I was his translator!!!

7 Likes

Folks are saying that Mueller is holding off on indictments/reports to Congress is to avoid politicizing the investigation. I’d say that ship has sailed with Trump’s decision to release this information. Mueller should go full speed ahead.

8 Likes

Not a lash out. He is telling the FBI to release the names of Russian sources for the US. He is demanding that the FBI do Putin’s work for him and deliver up death warrants for courageous Russian officials who are as disgusted with Putin as we are. The critical question is whether the FBI Director will fold.

12 Likes

I think the word dire is being used to convey how abnormal this political act truly is. Mentioned above on this thread is the observation that this is a showdown between the person being investigated and the people investigating him.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Putin? Kavanaugh visited the WH today.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available