Discussion: WH: Trump Orders DOJ To Release Top Ex-Investigators’ Texts On Russia Probe

Right? He’s like the goofiest weirdo you could find. Any sane person would think it’s a good idea to have this creepy, cagey dude under surveillance just for his own protection.

16 Likes

Would that Comey had shown half of Mueller’s patience and sense of calm.

16 Likes

The latest Unprecedented Obstruction of Justice.
Who’s going to break the news to the executive occupant that he is not the king ?

7 Likes

Interesting. Tom Arnold tweeted that Mark Burnett kinda attacked him at some event. Like physically attacked him. I hate to add to the rumor mill but it’s too much fun. If Arnold somehow got a copy of a tape and Farrow called Burnett for a comment before publication, well, there you are. heh heh heh

16 Likes

The voters, we hope and pray.

15 Likes

I would say “Sin-o-rama,” but I don’t want to date myself just for the sake of a homonym…

3 Likes

Tim Burton’s making a sequel to “Nightmare Before Christmas”?

5 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/TopRopeTravis/status/1041761462048489472

Thus far unsubstantiated.

More:

https://hillreporter.com/trumps-apprentice-backstage-tapes-now-in-possession-of-ronan-farrow-according-to-tom-arnold-7448/amp?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

4 Likes

Just wait until the Trump voters find that everything at Walmart costs 30% more.

16 Likes

Why, in the editor’s blog is Josh using the word ‘dire’ about this release? If Trump is releasing this, it should exonerate him against things he never did and people he didn’t know, right?

6 Likes

Agreed. This is the Orange-Fartblossom calling in the RWNJ cavalry. Since fox does not have security clearances he will just order these texts declassified and let them feast on the triviata and misquote wherever possible. There will be nothing exculpatory in this release, and when the trumpkins realize this they will not have time to spin it. This will be the Nunes-memo self-own on steroids. But it’s all he’s got.There must be one hell of a reveal from the special counsel coming for him to try to pull this nonsense.

12 Likes

If only we had dems who had the cojones to ask even though they will be denies

Yeah, me too. But, then I ponder, after all this jerk has done in plain sight to every f*ing person in this country, would it really matter? I weep.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure there are no DOJ guidelines on charging people who are associates of politicians who aren’t running for election.

9 Likes

heard ronan has the tapes

As long as he deports illegals, put the white back in the for white’s only wh they won’t care. Will just buy more ramen noodles

2 Likes

Either that, or he’s been stewing about Manafort all weekend.

2 Likes

Thanks.
To quote everyone and their sibling: “Lordy, I hope there are tapes!”

2 Likes

We can only wish there is an exchange like this that makes it out:

Strzok: I realize that we will be unable to introduce into evidence the banking records which show Trump has been laundering money for Russia and cheating on his taxes for decades. That is unfortunate because it is substantive. The video tapes of Trump peeing on hookers may be admissible, but it really is not of interest to the case.

Comey: Peter, I hear you, but really there is no way to present the President’s tax records without giving the appearance of partisan motivation. The FBI must not only remain politically impartial and fair, but must make every effort to appear that way as well.

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available