Discussion: WH: Trump Orders DOJ To Release Top Ex-Investigators’ Texts On Russia Probe

Lordy, I hope there are tapes.

21 Likes

Trump must be really fucked by the Manafort flip.

Really fucked.

Was it Mark Warner that told us to fasten our seat belts you ain’t seen nothing yet?

Seems about right.

21 Likes

Documents favorable to him only.

It may matter even more if the documents being declassified contain the names government witnesses and sources that would be compromised. Trump’s plan, of course, is to expose both so he can discredit them, put a Russian target on their back, or, most likely, both.

8 Likes

In full color, HD “Bigotorama”.

6 Likes
9 Likes

I think we can forget about Mueller cooling his heels for the election.

16 Likes

I’m pretty sure that since his dad hog-tied him and locked him in a closet (I made that up but, it sounds right), no one has exerted any control over the Donald.

3 Likes

Do you have a link?

1 Like
23 Likes

I wonder if Trump will let him go early enough that he can get hired on as one of Santa’s elves at the Mall this Christmas?

6 Likes

The DoJ is in the Executive Branch so the unitary executive theorists (Roberts, Alito, Kavanaugh, et al) believe the president has the absolute power to control the entire executive branch and to set aside laws that attempt to limit his power over national security.

12 Likes

Rod should send donnie a note …

" Mr President … The DOJ has already done that … and sent them over —

They were placed on your desk —

We are not surprised… however … that you can’t find them " —

15 Likes

Jeff Sessions engaging in some household pest control.

5 Likes

36 Likes

Quick, look over that way . . . and not back there where Manafort is pleading guilty (and probably ratting me out), and Flynn is being sentenced. Nothing to see there. (I think this may be the most frustrating part of this. He gets away with this sort of thing even when it is obvious why he is doing it. I am hoping that he may not be getting away with it much longer.)

4 Likes

IDK—if experience is any guide he remains a book guy and he’ll follow whatever the DOJ guidelines are on that. But he’ll keep grinding away. He’s not reactive that much—he just does his job, without getting distracted. It’s his superpower and it’s pretty super.

20 Likes

Yea your right, Trump is doing it for him anyway.

2 Likes

So stock up now on snacks and beverages because the deluge of leaks raining down on us? Don’t want to miss any of the action, be prepared.

5 Likes

And oh say, anyone know what Cohen’s been up to lately?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available