Discussion: WH: Trump Orders DOJ To Release Top Ex-Investigators’ Texts On Russia Probe

Trump + Closed Epistemology = “Trumpistemology.” The theory of the peculiar type of “knowledge” and the process of “knowing” exhibited by Trump and his cult of Trumpozoans.

21 Likes

Trump is communicating with and taking orders from Putin. Tho I wonder if this action is one of Putin’s ideas? Its awfully stupid.

3 Likes

What’s stupid about it? This is a Foreign Intelligence Service’s Dream, excellent chance to look at a bunch of internal communications from our Agencies, including some top folks. It may clue them in on how exactly we latched onto their plans, help them to fix that before 2020 so they don’t have the same holes.

19 Likes

Does flop sweat go plop or plink as it drops?

7 Likes

It goes: Womp womp!

22 Likes
41 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

While Trump’s releasing classified data, why not release all of Kavanaugh’s data, too?

14 Likes

No equivocating. The corruption and decay is hanging around the GOP’s necks like a putrefying albatross.

35 Likes

With epistemic closure in any context, thinking is a non-sustainable use of resources and self awareness is excluded by definition.

4 Likes

Well that I do not know, but Lord.the GOP took one Hell of gamble staying with Trump. Idiots, everyone of them.
Gotta think some of them wlll start to try and salvage some reputation.
This could affect the Judge too.

6 Likes

Especially from the New York Field Office.

5 Likes

I would guess the point of the release is twofold; deflection and the certainty that the information will be taken out of context by the right wing media machine creating an endless swirl of disinformation.

14 Likes

Unfortunately, that is beginning to feel like the truth. Since Obama was elected at least, they have moved to a stance of the ends justify the means. Worse, the ends are pretty damn foul.

8 Likes

No, but he heard on Fox that they’re GREAT! Really incriminating! DEEP STATE!

12 Likes

The dotard is forcing the final confrontation between DOJ and exec branch. Buckle up. Could get quite freaking messy real quick.

Hoping for some countering fire / nasty leaks to undercut this move.

Ronan Farrow rumored to have Apprentice out-take videos. A few n-words here and there could really turn the volume to 11 over next few days.

34 Likes

The texts should probably be public already, given how easily they could be obtained by a third party. However, the FISA proceedings may be protected by the judiciary as part of an ongoing criminal investigation. I wonder if the judge in that case will weigh in?

Mueller of course, will just smile and get out his ladder so he can add this order to his ‘file’ of evidence for obstruction of justice.

9 Likes

Conspiring with an enemy country to maintain power generally ends with the enemy country taking power.

Unless your domestic opponents win first.

I hope we win first.

15 Likes

Oh…good point. That seems not unlikely.

2 Likes

Yet.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available