Discussion: WH: Kelly Told Staff Friday Morning Not To Worry About Losing Their Jobs

Sadism has been SOP with this administration since the start of the campaign. I’m wondering when they’re going to move on to some serious B&D, with riding crops for all supervisory personnel and gimp masks (not these half-assed NDAs!) for their sbordinates.
I’m sure the staff shake ups will stop when we get there.

1 Like

Or until the dick pics come out . Whichever occurs first

2 Likes

…,there were not going to be any personnel changes “***at this time,***”

Well now…. this must be comforting :laughing:

6 Likes

maybe grab your coat before speaking up…

5 Likes

Every White House has to answer these kinds of questions and give these assurances to staff 14 months in … right? Just need the right people at the right time. Perhaps job-sharing should be considered for the changing needs - call in Bob on Monday morning from 7:00 am to 10:30, then Steve takes over from 10:30 till 2:00 pm, then John from 2:00 until 4:00, then Muhammad comes in at … no, wait, he’s not on the list.

4 Likes

Well, this was my LOL headline of the day.

The COS from an administration that lies for a living and also has a track record of making announcements that are immediately contradicted by the toddler-in-charge reassures the shell-shocked and terrified staff that they have nothing to worry about.

5 Likes

Whoops!

John Kelly blames Trump for White House chaos in off-the-record meeting

Chief of staff John Kelly reassured White House staffers Friday morning that there were not going to be any personnel changes at this time,” according to White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

That was some time ago…

4 Likes

That isn’t much security - anyone doubt that Kelly could get ousted tomorrow?

2 Likes

The safeword is “Mueller”.

5 Likes

Anyone working in this WH is a closet sadomasochist with a taste for the smell of shit. And that goes for prudish Sarah as well.

1 Like

Well, this is the government that coal miners were demanding this whole time.

4 Likes

Kelly: “well truces are sacred in the Marine Corps, so unless someone tells me something different, I’ll be around until 2025.”

1 Like

I am so damn sick of listening to this festering sack of shit’s hectoring about “the things that really matter to the American people” when it’s clear the things that matter to the American people are whatever it is she doesn’t want to talk about.

9 Likes

“We’re getting very close to having the Cabinet and other things that I want.”

Isn’t that what they had a year ago?

Trump will never have a a Cabinet he wants, because his mind is so chaotic, that what he wants changes rapidly and often. And when it does, the current Cabinet is wrong. This high turnover will continue until he leaves office. Its not that he thrives on chaos, its that his mood swings are so erratic and extreme, chaos occurs constantly.

And that’s without the threat of indictments dropping more people like flies. Which IS going to happen. And any new people he brings in are going to be witnesses/co-conspirators to the Trump attempts at further cover ups.

8 Likes

So how many young women spoke up at Nasser’s sentencing? Can Trump trump that number of witnesses against him?

2 Likes

He told them “Not to worry about losing their jobs”.

He DID NOT SAY they WOULD NOT be “losing their jobs.” He just told them not to worry about it.

7 Likes

Trump’s idea of the PERFECT CABINET is a large meeting room with a huge table and nothing in any of the other chairs facing him except MIRRORS.

That way everybody always agrees with him that he is a “stable genius” and “has the best thoughts”.

4 Likes

I believe the allegations against Nasser, at least in Prague, were from young men.

2 Likes

But they were going to go in the afternoon .

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available