Discussion: WH Challenges Hollywood To Condemn Depp's Assassination Comments

Yes, more likely Conway.

1 Like

While I also agree with the ‘fine line’ belief, its hard for me to have sympathy for ‘45’, a guy who is likely the biggest beneficiary of the 1st amendment.

2 Likes

O/t

@geofu54

@spencersmom

@katscherger

@tena

@irasdad

@Clare

@chelsea530

@squirreltown

@clunkertruck

@littlegirlblue

@antisachetdethe

yup

4 Likes

If I’m reading this correctly, there were over 18,000 ads run for the GA-06 election? 18 THOUSAND ads? OMG…

1 Like

Part of a thread.

Now AA hasn’t said what was percentage of neg ads between the parties.

Neg ads are normal. Its an unfortunate part of American politics, but still normal.

However its up to the voter base to recognized whether or not they are being lied to.

N without realizing that there is more to that tweet, Bernie fans are likely salivating over that.

I don’t understand what you’re saying… what is the “more to that tweet”?

1 Like

Yup

There is an argument (n in some cases, gloating/ Curt Schilling) that the DNC money sent to Ga #6 was essentially a waste of either time or money.

The thing that needs to be found out is: what % of Handel (or Round 1) ads went towards negative ads and whether or not Ossoff’s staff did anything about that?

The tweet #3 is about the runoff? It’s not entirely clear which breakdown each of the tweet exactly refers to, but the campaigns’ spending and outside groups spending combined it doesn’t sound like Ossoff has any real, significant advantage.

Uh, so, you mean BS fans are saying Ossoff should have gone negative?

After all, outcomes justifies everything. Ever noticed how those people are conveniently contradicting with themselves depending on different situations? They say Obama has been too nice, lofty speeches won’t cut it, etc, as if we should be like GOPs, all the while keeping bashing Hillary for her attacks of Trump insisting “just being anti-Trump doesn’t do it” “Dems should have had a more inspiring candidate,” etc., when she presented detailed (and to me, inspiring enough) ideas.

@spencersmom

2 Likes

More so that he was an ‘empty suit’ and that he was just going for a ‘one trick pony’ (being against Trump).

So happy that Bernie riled up a whole cadre of armchair quarterbacks who do little more than sit around telling everyone else what they shoulda/woulda/coulda done.

The house is on fire, people are trapped and may not get out alive and Bernie’s on the front lawn yelling about the smoke alarm waking him up!

(my patience is at an all-time low right now, and the human and canine with whom I live can attest to that…)

3 Likes

I will never forgive and forget…

1 Like

That’s got to look pretty f__king terrifying to another squirrel

Maybe OT but not too much. This was two days ago – was the story posted at TPM? I was a bit swamped at work so may have missed it.

FBI official won’t say that President Trump is not a Russian agent: A first for an American president.

Donald Trump’s unprecedented actions as president are stacking up daily, but this is a truly new one: A top FBI official will not say whether the president is an “unwitting agent” who aided Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Bill Priestap, the assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division, testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee yesterday. He said that Russia “employed a multifaceted approach intended to undermine confidence in our democratic process,” including efforts to “discredit” Hillary Clinton and help elect Trump.

“Did Donald Trump become an unwitting agent of the Russians?” asked Sen. Martin Heinrich, D-N.M.

After a long pause, Priestap said, “I can’t really comment on that."

MJ also has their story.

@inversion
@spencersmom
@irasdad
@tena
@matthew1961
@chelsea530
@squirreltown
@leftcoaster
@antisachetdethe

5 Likes

Let’s be honest about the threat that Johnny Depp poses. He could possibly drunkenly knock dump’s phone out of his hands. Would that really be so awful?

2 Likes

Also… (vid clip embedded)

2 Likes

I’m gonna just go ahead and assume Priestap’s hesitation was over the qualifier “unwitting”.

That Trump was an “agent of the Russians” is hardly in doubt.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same.

Aside from that though, the mere fact that he GLOMARed this is just… wow.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available