Discussion: WH Challenges Hollywood To Condemn Depp's Assassination Comments

Mr. Depp, that was an unfortunate turn of phrase. Tut-tut.

moving on…

3 Likes

I know of a large sector of society that will apologize for you, Mr. President. To you… I’m afraid I can’t help you there, sir.

1 Like

Fuck the ‘WH’. They took the gloves off of civility a long time ago. We should not sit back and take the bullshit. RESIST THE MF!!!

I hope Hollywood doesn’t cave to Trump bullying. How about “Who amongst us would NOT like to assassinate the Great Pumpkin”?

1 Like

Trump does say “sad” a lot!

1 Like

distraction, moving on

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath jerkwads. We’ll condemn Depp right after YOU condemn The Five for joking about kids with cancer losing their health care. Yeah…let’s talk ‘murder’.

1 Like

A conservative “celebrity” that said something like this about a POTUS was invited to the White House by tRump:

5 Likes

Assassination is not something you should ever joke about. Especially just days after someone tried to assassinate members of Congress.

3 Likes

Yeah apparently because of Trump we all have to self-censor.

Tell you what - the right can start. I’ll take Ann Coulter’s apology first.

3 Likes

Newsflash to Methbilly Nation: You don’t get to complain after YOU set the precedent…

The fucking list is ENDLESS.

5 Likes

Because emotionally and intellectually they’re like third-graders, and they’re aspiring upward.

1 Like

My point exactly!

And he likes to “joke” about firing people while “praising” therm. Faint praise indeed, if only to build up his own ego. What a schmuck Trump is!

1 Like

I WILL say no to assassination to Rump spelt with a t because doing “it” wouldn’t be worth the trouble.

He’ll just say:“but she lost”. That’s the way these losers~billion airs~want-to-be billion airs think~process thoughts.

1 Like

You can almost see his neck in that pic. Now its an ugly solid mass of bloat.

1 Like

President Trump has condemned violence in all forms

Don’t urinate on my head and tell me it’s raining.

It’s not that Lil Donnie Two Scoops & Co.lies, it’s that they do it so poorly that anyone with a Jr. High education knows they’re being lied to.

1 Like

Probably Trump himself is the unnamed source, but that is only a guess.

Talking about assassination is a line that neither side should cross. When Trump and Nugent go on with their 2nd amendment solution talk, it fires up their base - it is wrong but it is useful in a very sick twisted way. Depp and Griffin are not only wrong, they are not firing up the left rather they are firing up the easily riled right and giving them something to be legitimately outraged about. Griffin offered a quick and sincere apology to her credit.

I like Sarah Kendzior and Masha Gessen’s take on Trump’s lying and it fits in with Josh’s dominance theory of Trump behavior. Trump lies to assert power. He knows that we know he is lying and that just shows how powerful he is.

1 Like

Either him or ‘nanny’ (Conway).

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available