Discussion: WH Budget Chief Says He Has 'No Idea' Why GOP Couldn't Get Votes For Repeal

He has “no idea.” LOL. The best thing would be for him to be resign.

The Freedom Caucus people are principled. Their principles are evil and disgusting, but they haven’t been willing to compromise on them. It’s death for poors or nothing.

1 Like

It must have been because the plan wasn’t compassionate enough, it was only dismantling obamacare and medicaid, Needs to go full compassion and do away with medicare and VA as well.

1 Like

“The people who are to blame are the people who would not vote yes.” Because it included everything any Republican could ever dream of: 24 million lose health insurance, millions more suffer dramatically increased premiums, rural hospitals close, more medical bankruptcies, poorer health outcomes for the working poor, chaos across the nation AND dramatic tax cuts for the .01%. Ah, perfection!

If the phrase “banality of evil” hadn’t already been coined, we’d have to do it for these dumb motherfuckers.

More evil than stupid, I think. His hardheartedness that creates his blinders just makes him appear stupid.

Boy-oh-boy…when they were passing out brains this guy must have been sitting on the toilet straining to pass a big one, and really missed getting his.

He’s sick, evil, stupid…call it what you will…but he sure is a clueless know-nothing POS that has no business being in government.

Budget Chief…that’s a joke right there.

Mulvaney said that Trump "absolutely no stone left unturned"

Explains all the snakes and scorpions.

I hope they find a reason to force him to step down. I’m already so tired of his bull shit.

1 Like

http://stupidstuff.org/ass_elbow/

Yeah, this is the asshat who wants to pull food from school children and Meals on Wheels because they are not “productive programs.” Fuck him.

Bannonality of Evil has probably been used, eh?

They didn’t even try to disguise this shit sandwich like in a pie or anything, hey just served it straight up as a shit sandwich, aroma and everything.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available