Discussion: Watchdog Publishes Docs Detailing Mnuchin's Sky-High Travel Costs

tRUmp’s swamp has breached the sill and is flooding the country with sewage

1 Like

Not even using money in an interesting way, just trying to use luxury airliners. Not only are these assholes crooked, they’re also BORING

7 Likes

seems were all Harold Crick

effing tragedy, I am sick for my children’s future

Mrs. M-Mooch doesn’t like traveling with the peasants.

1 Like

I think that’s what makes me so irate about Mnuchin and the trophywhore. Have run across so many of them over the past 30 years. They are the type that, even with money, other business people can’t stand. Sleazy businessman, sleazy trophywhore.

14 Likes

Is Mnuchin’s nickname “Swampy?”

2 Likes

A low life in high heels…

2 Likes

I think you could have made your point without the photo.

1 Like
7 Likes

Yeah they are just gross. Everything about that pairing is grotesque and they can’t see it - they are celebrating themselves with every breath they take.

8 Likes

and @katscherger

Someone can’t read the sign:

5 Likes

As we all know, had an Obama or Clinton cabinet secretary done this, there would have been a melt-down - even within the so-called “liberal media” (NYT, WAPO, CNN, etc.) - fueled by hysterical right wing pundits and republican congressmen and senators.

But these republican plutocrats continue to get a pass.

It is very disheartening

6 Likes

I’m as pukingly sick and tired of all things Trump and all the corrupt a-holes that grift 24/7, but if a story mentions that “technically, no laws were broken”, then there’s exactly zero that can be done. Even if it was brazenly illegal, Trump’s rotten administration would do it and laugh. And, it’s pointless to think anyone in the admin is capable of being shamed, so why bother pointing out what we all know: the current criminal cabal will loot, pillage and steal until Jan, 20, 2021.

4 Likes

The blatant non-llegalities seem to make me as mad as the criminalities. Those seemed to be rubbed in our noses more

8 Likes

MAYBE we have finally answered the question in this country of WHY we do not want/need a BUSINESSMAN running the country. The second thing we will have learned is why we do not want a BILLIONAIRE running the country…they got that way because they always ALWAYS got someone else to pay and this time it was the American taxpayer.

11 Likes

I agree. It’s like they are all sneering at the rest of us.

2 Likes

“I don’t need this abuse,” Mnuchin seethed, his teeth clinch even more tightly than normal. “I don’t need this impugning of my integrity. I don’t need this job. I would be back in California foreclosing on 90-year-old women over a 27-cent payment error were I not such a dedicated public servant.”

“I’m one of ‘the best people!’” he snapped, and stomped off, stopping only for his aide to open the door for him.

13 Likes

To quote cousin Eddie “Shitters clogged”

4 Likes

We’re wishing you as much access to upscale travel as Mooch has.

3 Likes

Great movie. Can’t find it anywhere.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available