Discussion: Watchdog Publishes Docs Detailing Mnuchin's Sky-High Travel Costs

Joe Biden rode the train back and forth all those years, too.

4 Likes

Private air travel is probably in the pre-nup

2 Likes

In the late '80s, I often traveled to DC on business, and sometimes rode that route with Biden.

Once, on that same train, I was trapped next to Fred Barnes.

Nobody would switch seats, the dining car was closed, and the Gents was continually occupied.

There was no escape.

By the time we reached the Delaware border, I seriously contemplated leaping to my death from the carriage.

I still wake some nights, screaming, in a cold sweat.

You know that phrase, “The living will envy the dead”…?

(Shudder.)

6 Likes

I have been in a situation before so deadly boring I wanted to chew off my own ears so I feel ya.

:joy:

2 Likes

I’ll take it. I promise never to post any pic like that. Ever!

@rickjones

1 Like

But @tena, you’re forgetting something. Biden is a respectable person, And a Democrat, on top of that! Of course he took the train!

2 Likes

Douchebag rich people are always trying to get stuff free or discounted; art of the deal, I guess. He’s rich…could he not pay or reimburse for his own transport and avoid this bad publicity? Business deduction?

2 Likes

EEEWWW But you’re right

1 Like

You,could have nodded off while he was talking, although that probably still wouldn’t have stopped him. Maybe if you’d pretended to have a seizure they’d have moved you.

2 Likes

Ya think
When Idocracy looks reasonable

1 Like

Yes you can… :smiley:
Available on
From $2.99
YouTube
From $2.99
Amazon Video
From $2.99
Vudu
From $2.99
Google Play Movies & TV
From $3.99
iTunes
Subscription
Hulu

1 Like

Yes! It’s $3.99 for HD and I happen to have a few dollars on an Amazon gift card to pay for it. It’s going to come after I, Tonya and The Disaster Artist which will come after I finish watching Wolf Hall. You’ve made my day.

2 Likes

Bet she never wore de Givenchy and only because his clothes were not hung with his initials.

2 Likes

As Leona Helmsy said, “The little people pay taxes.”
And, apparently, for everything else these self-inflated fucks want while they give ‘service.’

2 Likes

Mnuchin deserves Blofeld’s last helicopter ride

1 Like

Spending our money so he can ride in this C-21.

and this C-20

and this C-37

and this C-40

Mr. Millionaire Fancy Pants needs to buy his own pants and quit borrowing mine…ours…whatever. He needs to buy his own fucking plane.

2 Likes

Heh. I bet it really chaps Scott Pruitt’s ass that he gets raked over the coals for not flying coach while Mnuchin takes chartered military aircraft and people barely notice. I guess some cabinet secretaries are more equal than others.

3 Likes

Well, I have to give President Frankenputz one thing.
He hires only the best and most expensive gonifs.

Oh come on , Mrs Munchkin ( Mommy ) HAS to travel in style . She IS a celebrity .

Love your comments x 1 million.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available