Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Trump Speaks At US Coast Guard Academy At 11:30 AM ET

Could you guys please stop with the horns when Melania’s sunbathing, huh?
(Uh-oh, I’m getting the scent of Nixonian excuses buried in the ramblings…)

1 Like

OMG, ramble ramble.

Did a 6th grader write this?

No one’s clapping.

The USCG is awesome. Remember that DJT wanted to cut them down to build his wall.
Why Cutting The Coast Guard Will Make America Much Less Safe

2 Likes

Taking bets on who he will plagiarize.

Hubris, anyone?
No one in human history has suffered like Donnie…poor lamb.

Maybe, and if so that’s fine with me.

But I don’t doubt there are quite a few generals and admirals who privately regard the Trump presidency as a major national security threat, and danger to our democratic system.

At any rate, we need as many people as possible, especially respected people in positions of responsibility, to be out there reinforcing this crucial message:

"Loyalty is not owed to any individual, no matter how lofty their position, but rather to the Constitution and the people of the United States."

1 Like

Poor unfairly treated little Trump. Most unfairly treated President ever, according to himself.

1 Like

Full on Rally mode now.

Graduates of the Coast Guard Academy forced to endure a speech delivered by a beached whale. What a time to be alive.

2 Likes

Speaking as a former Coast Guardmen, and a former instructor aboard the USCGC EAGLE, the Academy’s sail training vessels…

Go to hell you greasy orange turd.

You are a disgrace to the country and a disgrace to my service.

Fuck off and die.

6 Likes

Except the lines aren’t hitting! He looks so incredibly lost.

1 Like

“Not partners who take and take and take.”

Except when Trump betrays, betrays and betrays…

I hope somebody in the cable biz contrasts Trump’s applause with Obama’s at a previous CG graduation…

1 Like

Low energy. Must have exercised too much walking to the podium. It’s tough when there’s no golf cart handy. Remember, he regards exercise as counterproductive, believing the human body to be like a disposable battery with a finite charge that exercise only depletes.

Asylum in Israel? Trump should be more worried about a visit from one of those special Mossad teams who remove threats to Israel’s security.

2 Likes

Couldn’t Keith carry him ala Pauline Bonaparte and her black paramour?

Omg, the female graduates are coming across the stage right now. WATCH HIS HANDS, LADIES!

2 Likes

WHOA, WHAT? I think he just touched one of the female graduates on the ass.

ETA: And no, I’m not joking. It really looked like that.

CNN just reported this in breaking news online.

He takes the opportunity to whine at the Coast Guard graduation about the treatment he’s brought on himself

This event is not about YOU, you moron.

Worst. President. Ever.

1 Like

“Look at the way I have been treated lately, especially by the media,” he said. “No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

What a whiney-ass-titty-baby (WATB).

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available