Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Sean Spicer Gives Daily Press Briefing At 1:30 PM ET

3 Likes

I’m almost done my second beer of the day, so this one should go down a bit easier…

1 Like

Now, now, no off topic questions for Aunt Bitsy…er, The Attorney General.

Mush Mouth goes on about “Sanka Sherry Cities” in an effort to divert attention from the scandal du jour.

1 Like

Jeff Sessions apparently never heard the good news that the vast majority of undocumented people are law-abiding and that their crime rate is lower than that of American-born people. Not only that, the vast majority of murderers are lifelong American citizens. But I think he’ll faint dead away when he hears the news that the group of people who are the most dangerous are – men. Ironic, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Has anyone asked him about the Russian demonstrations?.

1 Like

Could he spit out his ‘chaw’ before the presser? Huh? It’s disgusting…

2 Likes

He denounced them. Hasn’t explained why the Orange Menace didn’t twatter about it, though.

The mass arrests? Or the naughty, naughty demonstrators? Either is plausible.

2 Likes

The WH should have elevated the events across Russia by expressing concern for Mr. Navalny’s safety and that of the other ‘arrested’ protestors.

3 Likes

Can’t piss off Pootie Poot too much.

3 Likes

Exactly the point for a WH that doesn’t address the freaking obvious…
Certainly Russians reading this know many of us have great respect for the Russian people and the great culture that long predated Mr. Putin and the Communists.

5 Likes

Twitter reports he has food in his teeth.

Hey, Sean! You have food in your teeth!

Don’t know about food in his teeth, but he sure has bags under his eyes. Trouble sleeping, Sean?

2 Likes

So…It’s totally cool for Chairman Nunes to come in unannounced and unlogged and rummage around in the WH fridge at 3AM…

3 Likes

It’s chewing tobacco…I think. Ick.

This why John Roberts left CNN…in 2010… Perfect qualifier for Fox.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnns-john-roberts-scolds-co-anchor-kiran-chetry-live-on-air/

Did Sessions happen to mention when his perjury hearings would begin?

1 Like

…and for SteveBannon…

And I see Nunes spokesman has corrected the “wiretapped the White House” in his statement.

Changed it to “Trump Tower.”

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available