Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Donald Trump Addresses NRA At 1:30 PM ET

I think his audience is a bit bored by his erection talk.

1 Like

Believe me!

1 Like

Where’s Leo? Oh, there he is in the püzza. What about that lead? It’s not just for the water anymore.

Addendum. Disparate clichés and meaningless haphazard right wing talking points in search of a coherent theme. Or, this is what goes as his 100 day victory lap speech.

Build the wall! Blimps!!

Don’t think about it!! Wall. We’re going to get it. I’m going to give it to you good and hard!

2 Likes

Not watching. Is he reading from a teleprompter or babbling off the cuff?

2 Likes

Teleprompter, with a few asides.

2 Likes

He just promised to literally stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody.

It brought down the house.

5 Likes

Have the guys in the white coats with butterfly nets entered the room yet?

4 Likes

I had to stop watching and listening. I already have some high-frequency hearing loss and all the dog whistles were not helping

4 Likes

This is in-fuckin-sane.

3 Likes

The British are here!

1 Like

I couldn’t bear to listen. Let me guess: he talked a lot about his tremendous, unprecedented electoral and electoral college victory and how much he’s winning and forgot to say anything about how great guns are, other than implicitly by talking about Muslims and Mexicans.

4 Likes

These are dark times in the kingdom. There are those who would take away your trebuchets, blunderbusses. and siege towers.

And now, Rickrolling.

3 Likes

Story yesterday said the Secret Service wouldn’t let anyone bring their guns.

4 Likes

“They said there was no path to victory. Then I won. It was the greatest night of my life. Have I ever told you about the greatest night of my life?”

Yes Donald. You’ve told us about it.

3 Likes

Not very good, but you get what you pay for. :wink:

4 Likes

I apply the ten-minute rule for TPM shops. If I can’t do it in ten minutes, it probably wasn’t that funny to begin with.

2 Likes

The Secret Service nixed the butterfly nets.

3 Likes

That reminds me, whatever happened to the campaign spokeswoman who liked to wear the bullet necklace?

1 Like

Good lord, they are even dumber than previously thought.

2 Likes

Like a malignant leper colony.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available