Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Donald Trump Addresses NRA At 1:30 PM ET

Malaria will attend and dance around an upended howitzer, wearing little bullet-shaped nipple-tassels.

6 Likes

OH SWEET JESUS! AAAAArrrrrrrgghhhhhhh!

3 Likes

Don’t expect any Sister Souljah moments.

If I only knew how to Photoshop, (but I bet you do) you’d see the immigrant’s head on this.

4 Likes

This might be good entertainment. He has what he believes to be a good audience and if he eschews a teleprompter, expect the bizarre. Perhaps he will endorse arming kindergarten teachers and their pupils against bears or nasty hamsters and truculent hedgehogs.

11 Likes

O.T. I never thought I’d ever see anything like this from the GOP. Look at the change since 2014. All driven by the idea that ‘liberals’ and ‘progressives’, even though American, are worse than Russia.

11 Likes

The drama is building…will Trump pardon Charles Manson today?

2 Likes

10 Likes

Putin covers Radiohead’s “Creep”

BuzzFeed: No, This Video Of Putin Singing “Creep” Is Not Real

2 Likes

This will probably be the first time in awhile that Trump has an erection.

1 Like

His erection hasn’t got past an incline of 306/538 for almost 6 months now. Not much hope.

5 Likes

It’s nice of the NRA to offer me a free knife for joining, but it’d be a lot nicer if they’d offer a free machine gun.

A lunatic addressing lunatics. Now that’s what I call must-see TV.

I’m not praying for a gun to accidentally go off, but I’m also not a religious man.

1 Like

Hey, join the Kansas State Rifle Association instead. Once in, you’ll be able dictate what legislation passes in Kansas. Better than a free knife. Seriously, I’m still shaking my head after reading this story:

1 Like

Who is the monster speaking now?

1 Like

Please please please please please someone hand this man a loaded gun. What could go wrong?

Are we paying for him to do this? Its nothing more than a F*cking political rally. Trump should be paying for this out of his own pocket. . . .yea, fat chance, I guess.

Oh god… the erection again.

Is this speech happening at NRA headquarters? If so, it is a gun-free zone (and I’ve never understood how the NRA gets away with that glaring hypocrisy.)

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available