Discussion: WATCH: C-SPAN Caller Asks Hastert 'Do You Remember Me From Yorkville?'

Discussion for article #236909

Ok. Who gave Shitburner a phone?

11 Likes

Too many skeletons in the closets of the family values people to keep track of, heh, Denny?

16 Likes

ROTF…wish I could like this a 1000 times

3 Likes

What the heck did Hastert do,give a corpse a hummer ?

1 Like

It’s right out of a Hollywood script - starring Wilford Brimley and James Woods as the creepy Yorkville guy.

13 Likes

Love it Farg!!! :smile:

P.S. How is the accidental-gun death tally going for this year? Any interim voting process?

1 Like

It has been incredibly quiet. Josh and whoever edits Raw Story need to get a move on but in 2015 so far there is a three-way tie for the lead between:

Pennsylvania - 3
North Carolina - 3
Kentucky - 3

As for the funniest episode in this grim category, I would say it was probably in late March when a guy in Baton Rouge shot his 18-year-old kid in the ass during a fight over orange juice.

4 Likes

Well at least it wasn’t Captain Janks doing a Howard Stern prank call!

1 Like

Denny looks like his kids left him out in the rain.

1 Like

Josh Duggar is so gratefull…

34 Likes

Is it just me, but I don’t see the what purpose this program on C-span really serves oner than allowing idiots to call in and voice their stupid opinions

6 Likes

I would like everyone to hold on to judgement like the right would do in this situation if Hastert had been a powerful Democrat.

34 Likes

LOL. Makes me ever so happy my mom never had a gun when she’d catch me drinking milk from the jug.

5 Likes

Wasn’t there and REM song about this? “Don’t go Back to Yorkville…”

1 Like

Is this another what goes around comes around moment for Hastert and the GOP?

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks for the lunchtime laughs!

3 Likes

Chicago style tuggish politics…

3 Likes

Glad to comply. I’ve heard some people wondering whether or not Hastert raped a minor boy he was enamored with.

3 Likes

Oh my . . . .

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available