Discussion: Watch A Trump Judicial Nominee Fail To Answer GOP Sen's Questions About Law

Yes, it was.

1 Like

And here is the person behind this incompetent boobs.

Part of the reason this keeps happening is that Trump is nominating judges at a breakneck pace without taking the time to thoroughly vet their backgrounds. That’s leading to problems later in their confirmation process, as senators discover more details about their background. Many of Trump’s court picks are being funneled to him by the The Federalist Society, a right-wing legal organization focused on filling up courts with conservative judges.

Kennedy is one of few Republicans critical of Trump’s judicial nominees, saying at one point the president is “getting some very, very bad advice.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-judicial-nominee-cant-answer_us_5a3357d2e4b01d429cc76802

9 Likes

I’m going to have to disagree on the latter part – family law and rural criminal matters (even petty ones) are still way too important for this chump to handle.

He should be restricted to fighting speeding tickets. And even there you’d have to keep a close eye on him for malpractice.

8 Likes

Law and motion is basic lawyer stuff and he utterly failed it.

1 Like

[quote=“professorpoopypants, post:63, topic:66390”]
He should be restricted to fighting speeding tickets.
[/quote]I was thinking non-moving violations. Broken headlight, expired air freshener…

3 Likes

Seriously? On what planet?

More articulate than my next rant. The appointment of these brazenly unqualified douche-canoe hacks is lawless authoritarians making a direct assault on on the rule of law itself. It’s the mixture of brazenness, aggressive ignorance, sneering contempt, and debased, half-assed Nietzsche “will to power” bullshit that defined the NSDAP. And in my mind, the face of it all is that smirking sphincter Stephen Miller.

12 Likes

“I was specifically told there would be no questions about math. Or the law.”

10 Likes

After Secretary of Edumacation Betsy “What day is it again?” DeVos, this just isn’t surprising. But it’s funny as fucking hell!

2 Likes

or you could go with this: Hi homines fucking.

2 Likes

Petersen: “Well, Ma’am, I would say that I’m familiar with the term “Happy Meal,” but to be honest I haven’t really had to take a ‘deep dive’ into the meaning of that. But I was in charge of sweeping the dumpster area and I know all about using sweeping compound to keep down the dust…”

Customer: “That’s nice, but do you know what a Happy Meal is, or not?”

Petersen: “I couldn’t provide a precise definition, if that’s what you mean. But I do appreciate the question and look forward to learning more about this “Happy Meal” thing, should I be so fortunate to be granted the honor of taking your order…”

Customer: [walks away shaking her head]

8 Likes

And this is where I discovered that the comment system won’t let my do a comment composed of just five question marks.

4 Likes

Well you apparently know what they are and he doesn’t. Wonder how you rule on motions that you have no idea the basis for or the relief being asked for?

3 Likes

Bravo!

2 Likes

???

3 Likes

Damn! I didn’t know I could get nominated for a judicial appointment just by watching every fucking episode of the original “Law & Order”. Why didn’t you guys tell me this shit? And I’m looking at YOU, Tena! LOL!

3 Likes

I watched this last night. It was simply absurd. OTOH A slim majority of people (Electoral College) felt that OTJ training was fine for Donald Trump and the Presidency of the United States of America, so I suppose this guy felt that he could do the same with a lifetime appointment? /s

Also, I suppose that lack of blogging about supporting the KKK will be the qualifying standard for Senator Kennedy’s vote for this guy??? /s

3 Likes

I didn’t know you wanted one!

hahahahahaha

2 Likes

“They give us their worst people, they put them in a bin, but in his hand
when he’s picking’em is the really the worst of the worst”

Okay, now lets go back to that Nominee video Chet!

3 Likes

though you lost me on some of this I whole heartily agree 1000% on the Miller description. Now I’ll go to Google for some research.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available