Discussion: Wal-Mart: 'No Truth To The Rumors' Of Tunnels Being Built To Takeover Texas

THAT IS WHY I am buying GOLD and BULLETPROOF JEANS from GLEN BECK in CASE liberals SHOVE OBAMACARE DOWN MY THROAT!!!

1 Like

“There’s no truth to the rumors…”

OMG, they’ve gotten Wal-Mart!

3 Likes

You’re too kind :slight_smile:

How about “they are tunneling to China, that way they can save on shipping costs”…

I keep re-reading the article for the phrase " . . . and we’re effing astounded that we even have to say this."

1 Like

Mother of GOD you have stripped the wool from my eyes! Wal-Mart backwards is Tram-Law … Trample the Law and enslave Texas with discount prices!!! I’ve got to get down to Wal-Mart to get some paints and posterboard!!!
PS: bet there is such a thing as tunnel chem-trails.

2 Likes

Oh, come on, Wal-Mart, don’t spoil the fun so soon. Feed the crazy for a little while longer at least! :wink:

It’s NOT? Damn!
How about Mars? Maybe that’s why Obama wants us to go there.

I have no love for Walmart but I might be okay with them running the state rather than Abbott or any of the crazy lunatics in the Texas GOP.

I call for a vote.

Tram-law eh?

Would that refer to the hypersonic tram needed to travel the tunnels from Wal mart to area 51??Hmmm?

http://www.infowars.com/l-a-to-n-y-in-half-an-hour-10000-plus-m-p-h-tunnel-train-used-for-underground-bases/

2 Likes

“There’s no truth to the rumors,” says WalMart…

…instead of “That’s just fuckin retarded, and we’re not even going to dignify it with a formal response.”

1 Like

Four armed, warlike, scantily clad black martian muslims

Isn’t this exactly what Wal-Mart would say if they were involved in a huge conspiracy?

3 Likes

They’re using WAL-MARTS for distribution centres? The chain that can’t keep its shelves stocked? Nohthing to worry about, then.

Haha, dumb asses. The tunnels actually connect to Benghazi. Sharia law is finally on its way!

2 Likes

well of course they would say that, Walmart is based in Arkansas, Killary is from Arkansas, DO I HAVE TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE SHEEPLE

1 Like

I love you and I want to have your children

3 Likes

Tunnels built to take over Texass’…Hell to the NO! Them’ thar’ tunnels are a’ going straight to China!!! Walmart can get all its merchandise twice as fast.
I read it on the intertubes’…Elvis was telling JFK all about it!

PSA: Texas, THIS is your brain on Rightie CONspiracy Meth.

BTW: Just wait til’ the Texasses’ see the REAL transformation of Walmart! Ooooh Boy!

Pamela Geller saw this and Atlas Shit’!

2 Likes

The NEW Texas Walmart shopper:

1 Like

In Texas, they’re likely to dig down and discover a bomb shelter that’s been occupied since the sixties.

Oh the humanity indeed!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available