Discussion: Under Trump, Uninsured Rate Rises For First Time Since Obamacare Took Effect

1 Like

Well Trump will brag about this.

13 Likes

Who says Drumpf is not being successful?

4 Likes

Nah just blame the dems and call it fake news

4 Likes

“Uncertainty about the healthcare law also may be driving the increase,” Gallup reported Friday, citing Congress’ repeated efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act and uncertainty about the administration’s dedication to upholding the law.

Upholding the law is something that this administration is definitely NOT all about.

5 Likes

He is just a monster, as are all those who support and enable him and his policies. Director Mueller, a nation turns its lonely eyes to you…

2 Likes

the FREEDUMB to go without health insurance is finally here again!

who said tRUmp hasn’t accomplished anything?

next, I will have the FREEDUMB imposed upon my paycheck as health insurance premiums skyrocket (and I get nothing for the added cost)

RepubliKKKlans want people to die.

This is dicey. And people they had access to terrible cheap Trumpcare, the rate would go down, but that change would be meaningless.

Stop posting these. They are spam and not very good.

2 Likes

…and there we go. The Flying Monkeys should be out shortly to tell us they are all a bunch of moochers anyway…

It’s OK, no one gets sick during the winter.

The Trump response was telegraphed long ago: “See, I told you. This is Obama’s failing health care program.”

This, from a man who can make gold look shoddy and cheap.

4 Likes

Neither have you.

This is not the place to get clicks for your blog.

Please stop it.

4 Likes

True death panels.

9 Likes

off topic, but I am curious how many of tRUmp’s TWITter followers are actually russian trollbots?

percentagewise I’d guess over/under at greater than 50%

So much winning is gonna kill us all. Make America Sick Again! MASA!

2 Likes

I’d wonder what the increase in the death toll from the lack of insurance.
Pre ACA was 45k per year. It’s declined since. If it increases it will be more than the 9/11 death toll.

1 Like

Or as someone said The hobos view of a successful business man.

1 Like

But this is just the natural failure of the ACA running its course! See, we told you so!!!

The GOP: breaking gov’t to prove it’s broken isn’t just a hobby, it’s a way of life.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available