Discussion: Twitter Skewers Rubio's Line-Repeating Debate Night

that parrot is so like Marco and that guy in the blue sweater: a skinnier Adelson?

1 Like

Domo arigato, Mr. Rubio.

9 Likes

“I give you… Rubocop 2”.

3 Likes

It seems clear that those booties that marco wore had lead weights in the heels to keep the lightweight from floating away on the breeze.

Not really worried about him any more, just imagine how he’d do one on one with either HRC or Bernie - pass the popcorn and try not to spew the soda out of your nose.

15 Likes

Bubble-boy is a one-trick pony who’s all tricked out.

9 Likes

Ok, guys. This is all funny and everything, but what if Rubio really is a robot? I mean, if he was made here in America, does that make him more eligible to be President than Ted Cruz? Is it ok if he can pass a Turing Test?

10 Likes

I wonder how Rubio will react when he finishes hopefully lower than third in NH? I have always maintained the Rubio and Kashic would be the establishment candidates solely because of the states they represent that are crucial for them winning this election, so I hope that Robot Rubio did get knocked off his tea party light weight position in this contest. Our states Koch Brothers backed tea party senator Cory Gardner backs Rubio and are just so proud of helping cut the funding on the Coop part of the ACA kicking hundred of thousands of Americans out of their health insurance. These two jerks need to be tarred and feathered and driven out of this country in my opinion.

5 Likes

That’s how he always sounds

3 Likes

Strangely I’ve thought that the 2016 version of Donald Trump is really a FSB agent in disguise. However seeing how TPM isn’t a masking/disguise fan site…

well that answer is no. However thank god, he was there and not Fiorina/there isn’t enough f— alcohol at Harris Teeter…sheiss.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if he’s sufficiently coddled by the media.

1 Like

Well, so much for Rubio being the great Latin Hope of the Republican party. I scrolled through the Twitter feed and the general mood is that Trump won the night. I saw a twit with some elderly veterans holding Trump signs. The problem ain’t Trump, Carson or Cruz. it’s uninformed voters.

6 Likes

"Just because pundits say something doesn’t mean it’s true. The opposite is a more reliable bet. "

Irony, thy name is Josh Marshall.

1 Like

In a real world, with his SOTUnion response as backup, Rubio is now toast.

However, we live in the unreal world were Cruz and Trump are 1 and 2, so…

5 Likes

Rubio drones on and on and finally someone pulls his plug…just like he did the traffic on the George Washington Bridge.

1 Like

It’s a moot point: we all know Marco Rubio can’t pass a Turing Test.

6 Likes

You know what this means? Jeb ! still has a chance.

If Christie hadn’t done it, Babs Bush was zeroing in on The Robot with her walker. I saw that gleam in her eye. Trump better hide behind Melania. That old Connecticut Yankee is ready to defend the Alamo against all comers.

Surely you jest. Trump didn’t win anything but the last word/insult against Cruz. My vote goes to Carson for not wanting to go on stage and make a fool of himself with the rest of those GOP losers. Even Trump looked senile in that traffic jam backstage. Well, that is his demographic, right?

2 Likes

#TuringTestRubio

Someone get a Change.gov petition going.

2 Likes

Marcobot is such a great term. It needs to be used everytime we’re talking about Rubio.

3 Likes

marcobot malfunctioning on systems level
does not compute
404 error not found 404 error not found 404 error not found
404 error not found 404 error not found 404 error not found

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available