Discussion: Trump's Companies Boosted Foreign Worker Visas To 10-Year High In 2018

He “bought” (Or someone bought for him) a pre-established vineyard in VA.

3 Likes

Hamberder King Trump the Hypocrite

4 Likes

Farmers can’t get enough workers to harvest their crops, but Donnie needs groundskeepers to mow those golf courses for himself and his rich customers, damn it! Priorities, people, priorities!

/s

8 Likes

I can’t believe at those rallies they never thought to have a couple of work/hire recruitment tables for all those wearing ‘grab my by the pussy’ T-shirts and other followers full of economic anxiety who would love to work for him. Same why he makes the damned hats in China -surely the PR alone is worth the slight expense - and he’s already a millionaire…

7 Likes

That’s what i was wondering, too. His recent trip to Texas was to distribute job applications for his multiple emoluments violations.

Nancy should “compromise” with the Dotard by offering to build a wall around each and every one of his properties that hired illegal aliens. And the American’s personal properties who hired them.

2 Likes

You sure it’s a real vineyard, not just a grape wholesaler? Remember, this is Trump we’re talking about here.

2 Likes

My company is working hard to keep a few high skill software developers in the US and Trump is expanding his use of foreign workers. How does that square.

2 Likes

“A lot of people don’t understand this. You need people to help you with the farms. I’m not going to rule that out,” Trump said.

Apparently a lot of people don’t know a lot of things, Donald, and apparently don’t care.

This is another great piece of reporting that, like the story of how Donald actually got 400 million fed to him by his father, will be discussed for a few days by people who already know what a hypocritical piece of shit he is and then will fall by the wayside as politics as usual moves forward and the purveyors of conventional wisdom and both sides do it use it to line their bird cages.

7 Likes

The better issue is the immigration fraud that his hotels are accused of committing at the NJ property. I think that is tailor made to exploit by a super pac. WWC voters are sobering up on Trump, especially those from union households. An ad that talks about how Trump willfully broke the law and committed immigration fraud and tied it to his con artistry would be very effective and dissuading reach and occasional voters from showing up for him.

15 Likes

Excuse me if I’m less than sanguine your typical blue collar prole is capable of an informed epiphany.

6 Likes

surprise surprise surprise
NOT SURPRISED
Typical Trump brain arrangement syndrome

4 Likes

Its a very weird picture. Everyone (and everything) but Trump has been de-saturated of color.

Did TPM edit the photo @cameron_joseph or is it floating around the Internets this way?

1 Like

There’s some dynamic tension here between Republican desire to screw workers and limit immigration.

3 Likes

Unfortunately “Hypocrisy” is not a thing republican voters care about in the slightest. If anything it’s a feature not a bug for them. Republican politicians will never pay a price for hypocrisy so just come to expect it from them.

2 Likes

Oh this makes for a perfectly effective ad as well as long as it explicitly asks why he won’t hire people from West Virginia, or Kentucky or Tennesee, etc…

7 Likes

Don the Con and his deplorable idiot followers seem to be immune to hypocrisy, but this seems to be different, given their racism and hatred of immigration. Democrats need to pound on this issue.

3 Likes

Kinda like wives. He doesn’t much care for the American variety; like a lot of old, sexist men he thinks that Eastern European ones are more docile. What he gets are ones who have a sharp eye for the main chance.

2 Likes

Yep. I feel bad for the folks in the picture. It is more that Ytump is in the center than their outfits.

1 Like
1 Like

I can only imagine the horrors that today’s illegal immigrants face. Some end up having to marry a total loser with a US citizenship just to stay in America.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available