Discussion: Trump To Spend Day 100 In Office Talking Tough On Trade, Rallying Supporters

Blah, blah, blah.

2 Likes

The venue for the signing of the executive order is a shovel factory in Pennsylvania…

Because trump’s bull**** won’t move itself!

13 Likes

It’s like the wall of garbage he spoke in front of months ago. No competent event planner would allow these things to happen. It’s what they’re paid for. And since we’re mercifully at the 100-day point, let’s look at a campaign boast—does he hire the best people? Oh baby I think that one speaks for itself at this point.

12 Likes

I’m sure all the Teabillies here in Cumberland county are going to eat it up. Explains the uptick in Confederate flags around here lately.

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly: shovel :poop:.

5 Likes

16 Likes

“The aim [of the executive order for a study of trade agreements] is to determine whether America is being treated fairly…”

Once again, Team Trump is doing something it should have done many months ago. He made trade a centerpiece of his campaign. Now he’s going to try to actually figure it out. Prediction: He’ll discover that it’s much more complicated than “anyone” knew.

4 Likes

5 Likes

More Pahlavi than Windsor. Blingier

1 Like

So, he’s done another EO requesting a study of something.

Doesn’t matter — when the results come in, they will be too complicated for him to understand without a show-and-tell like Melissa McCarthy’s Spice Boy’s.

And anyhow even if they do a study, by the time it’s done he will have forgotten about it and they will have to explain to him that he ordered it. By which time he’ll have changed his mind.

3 Likes

America is being treated unfairly by American businessmen, one American business decision at a time.

2 Likes

“I have a lot of property. So if I go to my clubs like in New Jersey, they’ll say, ‘Oh he is going to play golf.’ I am not going to play golf. I couldn’t care less about golf,” Trump said in an interview on Fox News.

“But I have a place there that costs almost nothing because its hundreds of acres and security and they don’t have to close up streets,” he added.

Trump said he feels “a little guilty” going back to his Trump Tower residence in New York because of all the expenses that are associated with each trip.

No other comment.

4 Likes

Has anyone told him that Camp David exists? No added security, as it is manned year-round by military guards.

3 Likes

For Trump, Camp David would be like ‘roughing it’ in the Poconos.

6 Likes

…maybe if we let him name it Camp Trump or Camp Ivanka

4 Likes

Golden Camp Trump might do it, though they’d likely have to change out the decor of the bathrooms.

5 Likes

“Trump To Spend Day 100 In Office Talking Tough On Trade, Rallying Supporters.”

Would someone please tell this moron that the campaign is over. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Next thing you know, he’ll give a major speech on National Security in the Little Odessa section of Brooklyn.

2 Likes

Another useless executive order? Impotent. Sad. I like it better when he goes to fart-a-lot-yo.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available