Discussion: Trump Tests New Pitch: Mexico Will ‘Reimburse’ Us For The Wall

The price discrepancy is based on his use of imported Chinese steel.

3 Likes

This is just another way of Donald admitting that The Wall is another crap Trump product that won’t ever be delivered even if some voters are stupid to buy into it.

Donald is giving his supporters that old “bait and switch.” Sending a bill for services nobody asked for and will never pay for is not the same as saying you will make them pay for it. Donald is a great promoter but how often does he ever really close a deal?

2 Likes

On the Fox Sports spanish language NLDS and NLCS transmissions, there is this advertisement for Tecate Beer which makes humorous use of the Trump Border Wall. I guess he hasnt heard they are laughing at him or else he would have sent out tweets about “nasty Mexicans.”

7 Likes

Also, “I know more about ISIS than the generals.”

Rachel did an informative piece re former Justice David Souter’s soliloquy of what keeps him up at night. Souter was a Republican appointed to the court by Pappy Bush who voted with the minority in the Bush v. Gore case. Souter does not worry about a foreign power invading the U.S. He worries about an internal collapse brought about by a critical lack of civic knowledge, that Americans (out of ignorance) look to give “total power” to a demagogue who promises to fix everything that is “broken”. Edit, and he said this years before Trump became a candidate.

14 Likes

pathetic: adjective: causing feelings of sadness and sympathy: very bad, poor, weak, etc.

3 Likes

(1) An (meaning ONE) audience member cheered

(2) Muted cheers

The selling point of the con-man is “everybody’s doing it” Trump never had more than 40% of GOP Primary voters. The ONLY reason that Trump is polling as high as he is is because:

(a) Of a strong desire for SCOTUS appointments which will strengthen the GOP agenda

(b) Of the fact that GOP voters, in general, are extraordinary loyal

2 Likes

Mexico will pay for the wall by selling 51 foot ladders…

10 Likes

Of course, Trump’s "Contract with the American Voters"also includes a non-disclosure & non-disparagement clause…

5 Likes

I know!!! We can have our children collect boxtops and recycle bottles and cans to pay for the wall …AND to pay Trump’s legal bills.

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn Don!

You know want Americans to believe that we will be “reimburse” for building the border wall along Mexico?

Is this the best deal you got from your visit to Mexico? If so, Hillary was right on debate nite, YOU CHOKED!

2 Likes

Will Mexico pay us the way Trump pays his contractors?
Or will they pay the real way?

1 Like

The con.

Donald will tax us to pay for the wall up front. (Donald pays no taxes, but, as middle man, will get a cut of the lucrative government contracts he’ll write.)

Then, Mexico will stroke a check to the Treasury, and we, dear taxpayers, won’t get a single penny back. Grifter’s gotta grift.

Are conservatives this stupid?

2 Likes

It’s good, too

1 Like

The Mexican president should have responded with something that Trump understands, something such as “The cheque is in the mail.” or maybe the other one “I promise not to c** in your mouth”

At least this guy has some panache, unlike Trumpo!

1 Like

How do I get Trump to reimburse me for all the wine and brandy he is forcing me to drink?

2 Likes

“Don’t worry about it,” he cautioned the crowd in an aside, holding up a finger. “Remember I said that Mexico is paying for the wall.”

So I assume Trump would support reimbursing Canada for the wall they will have to build to keep hordes of Americans out when he is inaugurated?

3 Likes

Now the U.S. taxpayers will pay for Trumps’ Wall. Since Trump does not pay taxes, is still costs him nothing.

4 Likes

Trump sounds like he could be on Get Smart…

Trump : I’m going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. Would you believe it?
Sane person : I find that hard to believe
Trump : Would you believe reimbursing us for it?
Sane person : I don’t think so
Trump : How about a bake sale?

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available