Discussion: Trump Tells Lawmakers 'We Don’t Want To Forget DACA' After Ending Program

Don’t worry, you slimeball SOB, we won’t forget.

4 Likes

So what you mean is, we need to find a way to make it the TRUMP Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.

4 Likes

"…it’s already been a week and a half and people don’t talk about it as much.”

Maybe because every single freaking day is another sh*tstorm from you and your “administration”. We’re having a hard time dividing our outrage.

3 Likes

I think Trump is signalling he’d support that. Not to trivialize the size of it, but I think the roadblock here is the GOP Congress, rather than Trump. And yes, I’m surprised to be saying that.

1 Like

This man is demented. What the heck is he talking about. We’ve forgotten about DACA?? Excuse me. It has been talked everyday since he stupidly rescinded the order. He’s a liar and trying reframe the argument so we can think that he cares.

1 Like

If Trump is serious about this, he’ll pressure the GOP to do a deal. I think we also need to pressure Congress over the next three months. Continuing to harp on the EO while this sits in Congress’ lap is not just wasting time and energy, it’s counter-productive. If Congress fails to act despite public pressure then we can go back to hammering both Trump and the GOP Congress about Dreamers. But right now, we need to be pushing for a Dreamer act.

Not to mention actual storms, storms that have killed people, but hey Mar-A-Lago is A-OK.

1 Like

Proof that there is no god.

1 Like

They will get right on it after they solve the opioid crisis. Gees give Donald a break, being president are hard!

1 Like

Trump and Democrats ‘reach deal’ over Daca Dreamers

The scare-quotes around ‘deal’, says: This is a Trump ‘deal’ !

Daca: Democrats say agreement reached with Trump to protect young immigrants

There is some doubt about DT’s credibility, methinks.

Right to work, or prison labor.

Because the order directs prosecutorial discretion be applied in a prescribed way? Congress can’t enact that. These people can’t merely be entitled to deferred expulsion by an act of congress, they have to become permanent residents or congress will have to create a new category of legal residence for them. Can’t do that with a Xerox.

Oh no, there is a god, it’s just that he’s fickle.

Was Trump’s legal alien (aka Sessions) at the meeting?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available