Discussion: Trump Tells Black Churchgoers He Wants To ‘Listen’ As Protesters Gather Outside

A regal dog - as handsome as a duchess.

2 Likes

This was a propaganda event. Planned and played for by the Trump campaign. No investigative reporter will track down that big “donation” check to this minister, and the press will largely continue to roll over and play dead. Last Wed., Trump gave a speech worthy of a klan rally. Even his ex campaign manager said the purpose of the speech was to “lock in the white male vote.” When you lock in that kind of voter, you lock out everyone else. And if you get elected, you start locking a lot of them up. And the press covered it like a normal
political rally. The NYT actually wrote a fluff piece. Whoops…
From raging red faced white supremist to lying disingenuous garbage preacher – how can there be anyone who does not smell a rat here? A facist rat!! Sure, Trumps not a politician. Dictators never are. They are THUGS.
What gives here? Why isn’t the press freaking OUT??? Do they think that Germany and Italy can elect dictators, and we can’t? Talk about American exceptionalism. WAKE UP

4 Likes

…Eleanor Roosevelt with a flunkie carrying a large container of Anti Bacterial Hand Gel

1 Like

Inside the church, the event was ticketed, ensuring all the protests remained outside. yeah baby like voter ID…

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-detroit-african-american-church-227712#ixzz4JF1KsShi
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

But, did everyone stay on the previously published script?
It would be interesting to find out how tightly scripted this actually was.

1 Like

Yeah he has the same affect on the help

2 Likes

Black people can’t hear Trump.

Checking in to see (1) whether Trump said another stupid thing today and (2) whether the NY Times published another maliciously stupid article about how whatever nothingburger shadows Hillary’s campaign. Surprise, the answer is “Yes” to both! :unamused:

And gawd, those Trump people has nothing original to say. “Listen” is not your thing, Donald, it’s Hillary’s.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Agree. I would never presume to speak for black people, but I’ve got to believe they find this patronizing in the extreme.

2 Likes

@tena

Should’ve mentioned she is Zoe, a golden retriever, perfect dog for the Golden State.

1 Like

A lovely golden girl.

1 Like

That this is presented as outreach is remarkable. While sowing and spreading hate, DJT does a pit stop at a gathering of Black Churchgoers. I guess you could say it’s progressive in that Hitler never addressed Jewish folk at a synagogue.

What a shameless human being but then enough people loved Adolph to make his country great again.

3 Likes

That’s Melania’s picture on the Playboy! :innocent:

1 Like

Worth a repost: And as he left the church, The Donald bravely soldiered on…tirelessly continuing his Summer Minority Outreach Program.

4 Likes

Hey! Since we’re giving a shout out to our 4-legged friends, I have to add a pic of our Pax. Oh, he looks a bit scary, but he’s a big ol’ baby. My wife found him at a shelter about two years ago when a friend of hers alerted her; she knew we were looking. He had been abandoned at about 1 year and people were afraid of him and chances of adoption were slim. I had never been a big fan of Dobermans and I never liked the idea of shaping the ears and cropping the tail, but that was done by whoever abandoned him and before she decided he was the dog for us. Now he’s got a lot of space to play and he has a lot of energy. The only animals he seems not to like are the Picas. He chases them incessantly on the rocks at the foothills out back of the ranch, but never has caught one.

5 Likes

Dobies and pitbulls have a reputation they don’t deserve. It’s people that make them nuts and mean. They’re just dogs to start with. Treat 'em with kindness and love and given time they will respond if they’ve been mistreated. I’m really glad you rescued him! He’s not scary at all. He’s a hansom one.

2 Likes

But back to the subject at hand.
The GOP candidate emerged from church a changed man

3 Likes

3 Likes

How is Donald Trump supposed to listen when he has such a short attention span?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available