Discussion: Trump Stonewalls On When He Knew Flynn Lied To FBI: 'You Know The Answer'

[quote=“dickweed, post:56, topic:66392, full:true”]
Is that a picture of him shuffling some paper after saying he’s too busy working to answer all these questions, again?
[/quote]Hey, those are “documents,” not just paper.

“I didn’t make a phone call to Russia, I have nothing to do with Russia.”

So now we know: someone else dialed it for him.

Maybe, but I doubt he read any bit of them, so they might as well be blank sheets of paper!

1 Like

Fist 6(edit:oops first, he he he) minutes is Trump’s rambling

This is funny, they only “tell” him about bad stuff in the written memos, they don’t bring it up verbally! They know he doesn’t read.

2 Likes

He also said something about “Democrats admit there was no collusion.”

Maybe the biggest lie of his presdiencey? Well second biggest, right after “There was no collusion.”

2 Likes

He is in deep denial. He has to keep telling us to convince himself that it’s true, meanwhile he knows the truth. Look up “cognitive dissonance.”

1 Like

Let’s hope the Bureau’s investigative evidence puts the finial nails in
the treacherous Trump’s coffin. The definition of poetic justice.

I actually do know the answer. Trump knew even before Flynn met with the FBI, because he laid out in detail exactly what Flynn was supposed to say.

1 Like

Yeah, but I bet that’s all part of the deal. And I suspect the state charges they are holding over him are real bastards. If he really was involved in a plot to grab up that Turkish cleric in Pennsylvania, then he could do 20 years on a state charge of conspiring to commit kidnapping.

More like bounced again the only neuron, the one programmed for grift.

This particular answer sounds a LOT like confirmation of what he tweeted out a few weeks ago (which he then made his lawyer lie and say he tweeted it instead), and that was another confession of Obstruction.

Trump is going to hang himself, I have very little doubt. Partially because he doesn’t understand what the laws are, partially because he doesn’t care and thinks they don’t apply, and partially because he is physically and mentally unable to keep his mouth shut.

1 Like

Just like George Papadopoulos was told what to tell the FBI. Just like Donald Trump drafted a false statement for Donald Jr. to release about his meeting with Russians at Trump Tower. He knew about people lying before they actually lied. Because he has been involved in the Covering Up of his relationship with Putin, a relationship which grew to include FSB help to steal the Presidential Election.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available