Discussion: Trump Stonewalls On When He Knew Flynn Lied To FBI: 'You Know The Answer'

1 Like

:raising_hand:

I know the answer - Tramp knew that Flynn lied to the FBI when he told him to do so.

Simple.

49 Likes

“Yes, how many times can a man turn his head
Pretending he just doesn’t see?
The answer my friend is blowin’ in the wind
The answer is blowin’ in the wind.”

-Bob D.

13 Likes

“There is absolutely no collusion, that has been proven,” he said, criticizing the cost of the investigations of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. “I didn’t make a phone call to Russia, I have nothing to do with Russia.”

My God, this lying sack of shit can’t get a paragraph out without lying at least twice. Apparently he heard his latest groveling to Putin didn’t go over well.

Hey, Dump! You are the puppet, and a traitor. Deal with it.

16 Likes

Lots of interpretations flying around the twitterverse. I don’t think Trump expected that question and gave what I call a defensive aggressive response. He signaled to a cooperative witness that he may pardon him. That’s witness tampering and obstruction of justice. Cobb’s entire strategy has been about defending Trump against OOJ claims and letting others take the fall for conspiracy and other crimes relating to #trumprussia.

19 Likes

And I believe we have the answer – Q.E.D.

4 Likes

He knows they have the rope to hang him but his syphilitic brain can’t remember the details since he lies constantly.

9 Likes

Doncha’ just love it…he screwed up and now he tries to blame ‘fake news’ and ‘reporters’ for bothering him with the same questions. Hadn’t taken your meds that day Donnie?

2 Likes

When Trump’s pardon activity was limited to Arpaio, we were all seeing a one-off. Pardoning Flynn is the beginning of a pattern. He’ll be serving notice to the nation’s law enforcement agencies “Go ahead, investigate, arrest, charge, have trials, it’ll be for nothing, I’m going to wipe out all your efforts.”
More importantly he’ll be serving notice to everyone in his orbit that holds forth the potential to cause him harm “Sit tight, you’re safe with me.”

Truly a lawless administration.

3 Likes

Seems pretty clear that:

1. He knows this is an important and dangerous question

2. He can't remember what answer his lawyer told him to give https://t.co/vrxfpQIvrD

— Paul Waldman (@paulwaldman1) December 15, 2017
19 Likes

“I didn’t make a phone call to Russia, I have nothing to do with Russia.”

Blame it on the dog. That always works. I swear mine put that red sock in the washer with Miss Kitty's whites. Really. It happened.
2 Likes

Flynn probably won’t accept a pardon because then he’d be open to state charges. Plus, his plea agreement requires him to cooperate with state and local governments as well.

And everyone will just throw back their heads and laugh knowing full well he can’t do a damn thing about state crimes.

15 Likes

Watching Trump speaking to the graduating FBI class - his usual 3rd grade level diction, syntax, etc - and the usual boilerplate crap of his rally speech - but the interesting part is his effusive praise for how great the FBI is - how excellent their people, etc - So…do you think the FOX idiots and Republican congressmen who are trashing the FBI will stop???

12 Likes

if “you know the answer” is the response, then report that he knew the minute after Yates informed McGahn and had left his office, which would be the assumed time of transfer of knowledge

6 Likes

Lying requires a very good memory…

14 Likes

I think it’s entirely possible he doesn’t really remember because, at the time, he didn’t really care and it wasn’t important to him. It was an extraneous not-about-Trump detail and therefore went in one neuron and out the other.

9 Likes

“Yes, the minute you told him to,” the reporter replied. “We just want to hear you say it out loud and on the record.”

13 Likes

I read yesterday that Comey warned TRump in January that the FBI had seen the order from Putin to hack our election.

He’s known since January.

20 Likes

The fool honestly thinks he can make the whole thing go away if he taps his golden slippers together and screams “Fake News!” enough times.

15 Likes

I can’t believe he’s going to the FBI Academy graduation after he just called them incompetent, corrupt, and worse. After he requested a private intelligence service led by the Prince of darkness. I hope they boo him mercilessly, then yell “lock him up”.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available