Discussion: Trump: 'Steve Scalise Took A Bullet For All Of Us'

donald said : Steve Scalise “took a bullet for all of us.”

Hey donald, you richard cranium. Chief Special Warfare Operator William “Ryan” Owens took a bullet for all of us, you moron. Scalise’s fat donkey just got in the way of a bullet. Two different things.

Scalise took a bullet for the NRA. Their everyone buy a gun mantra has consequences.

Have the secret dark money resources named what industries are happiest about secret lobbyist’s recovery? I mean throw him a bulllet bone.

A-plus NRA rating, sponsor/co-sponsor of bills making it easier to buy guns.

Sad. Will his rating drop because of this or will they allow him to double down?

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve posted this info recently, but there was a UPS workplace shooting last week here in San Francisco , three employees were killed by a fellow employee who entered the building in his uniform and started firing. I knew one of those killed, he was my occasional delivery guy, and it’s affected all of us in my neighborhood who knew him. In the president’s world, it hasn’t happened. All Congress has done in response to these shootings is to call off a hearing on legislation on a gun silencer bill which the NRA wants to see defeated. It’s my sincere wish that you and your wife have made it back safely from the horror you experienced.

I pity the person that takes Trump’s bullet. What a horrible way to go out. Dead Martyr for a POS.

My friend, the UPS employee who we all called Big Mike who was murdered, was buried yesterday and it was a day of reflection for me. At the same time My Pants got some press because he donated blood to Scalise, the NRA supporter. Give a guy a gun and sure as anything he’ll eventually use it. Too bad Scalise never considered that.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available