Discussion: Trump: 'Steve Scalise Took A Bullet For All Of Us'

What about Gabby Giffords?
What about about Bradley and Reagan?
What about JFK?
What about George Wallace?
What about Johnson?
What about Lincoln?

The US is #1 in the world in gun violence with over 35,000 citizens killed each YEAR by guns. We’ve had 3 Presidents assassinated by guns.

The US gun culture is killing Americans left and right…and the Republicans and NRA don’t give a shit!

3 Likes

Really??

It must be nice to live 71 years and be able to secure yourself with a series of catch phrases, moronic tweets and idiotic statements strung together to form sentences and occasional paragraphs.

For the rest of us including my spouse who took two bullets twenty years ago and then lost her insurance- Go Fuck Yourself.

You know nothing SOB. Mr. Scalise deserves more than your idiotic bullshit.

Knowing what I know, this man will never be the same, his family will never be the same, and you, sir, have no right to speak his name.

I’m a solid progressive Democrat who hurts for him. And you diminish his pain and recovery with your crap.

Go away. Leave us.

5 Likes

Does he even know what changes came about last year? Every time I hear him say the word “pray” I want to vomit.

3 Likes

No, Donald. Steve Scalise took a bullet for YOU. You need to be clear on that – you are the one who brought the country to this point. You are the one who repeatedly has incited sick sons of bitches like the shooter who decided the only way to get back at you was to go out and kill Republicans. You are the one who continues to foment hatred and fear among those people who actually listen to your bullshit.

Steve Scalise thought it was safe to promote whatever policies he did, and there were many that most of us here don’t agree with. But he thought it was safe to do what he did without the possibility of assassination. That someone attempted to assassinate a group of people at baseball practice is directly attributable to your encouraging violent and disturbed people to act out.

1 Like

In his own demented Ill advised vernacular, America is taking a bullet the for this madman…it will take years to recover once he is finally gone.

He took a bullet because karma never forgets.

Scalise is nothing but a victim of the organization which loves him back. Three UPS drivers were killed, two wounded, and the stories in the SF Chronicle describe how much they were loved by the neighborhoods they served. Everyone felt that they had friends in these guys, I did too in the case of Big Mike Lefiti to whom I was referring.

2 Likes

Your heart and your soul and your brain are far bigger than anything DT possesses. He leaves all of with feelings of anxiety similar to what we experienced after 9/11 and feared for our country.

Oh, gag me! Such treacle!

Well, it wasn’t caused by a terrorist and he didn’t know anyone who died, so it’s not important. If it doesn’t enhance his self-image, it’s irrelevant in trumpworld.

3 Likes

OUCH! ("…try to be a little more descriptive…") FUCKING! OUCH!

Ha ha! Caught by the comment nanny. It doesn’t like short comments that are all caps. Just add in something mixed case and it will not nag you.

donald said : Steve Scalise “took a bullet for all of us.”

Hey donald, you richard cranium. Chief Special Warfare Operator William “Ryan” Owens took a bullet for all of us, you moron. Scalise’s fat donkey just got in the way of a bullet. Two different things.

Scalise took a bullet for the NRA. Their everyone buy a gun mantra has consequences.

Have the secret dark money resources named what industries are happiest about secret lobbyist’s recovery? I mean throw him a bulllet bone.

A-plus NRA rating, sponsor/co-sponsor of bills making it easier to buy guns.

Sad. Will his rating drop because of this or will they allow him to double down?

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve posted this info recently, but there was a UPS workplace shooting last week here in San Francisco , three employees were killed by a fellow employee who entered the building in his uniform and started firing. I knew one of those killed, he was my occasional delivery guy, and it’s affected all of us in my neighborhood who knew him. In the president’s world, it hasn’t happened. All Congress has done in response to these shootings is to call off a hearing on legislation on a gun silencer bill which the NRA wants to see defeated. It’s my sincere wish that you and your wife have made it back safely from the horror you experienced.

I pity the person that takes Trump’s bullet. What a horrible way to go out. Dead Martyr for a POS.

My friend, the UPS employee who we all called Big Mike who was murdered, was buried yesterday and it was a day of reflection for me. At the same time My Pants got some press because he donated blood to Scalise, the NRA supporter. Give a guy a gun and sure as anything he’ll eventually use it. Too bad Scalise never considered that.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available