Discussion: Trump Slams First Presidential Debate: 'What A Rigged Deal' (VIDEO)

Exactly and what this really does is blow this entire reactionary thing into a billion pieces once this is all said and done - at least, that’s my best outcome for this election.

Already the right is split into at least 3 warring factions.

4 Likes

LOL Went to close the Cuban tab and saw this one.

Donald is just jealous the Clintons get paid more for speeches and have earned more than he has. They have a better worldwide brand too https://t.co/jwogcpx95A

— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) September 28, 2016
7 Likes

So Trump has admitted he lost the debate.

He won’t win the next two appearances, and he knows it.

5 Likes

Already the right is split into at least 3 warring factions.

That still only comes up to half an inch.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

Cuban really knows him and knows where to stick it to him. Plus you can tell he’s really enjoying this.

3 Likes

hahahahahahaha

My guess is his kids see their future being destroyed.

The boys might have to find actual jobs.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of chatter (and bets) on and off line that Orange Julius will not go to the next debate. He’s already called Anderson Cooper “…biased and a lefty. Totally against me.” and also Martha Radditz gets no love from Donny.
What’s the over/under?
Will he skip it and go the Wallace-FOX debate where he sees more friendly territory? I think that would be disastrous…so I hope he does skip the next one. I can’t see that he will skip it.

On the other hand, he’s being urged from many corners to ‘go negative’ and rush into the Bill Clinton ‘scandals’ at the next debate! Oh goodness! Do they think she’s not prepared for that. My fav retort for that is, of late, by Gene Grossman: (I know she won’t be this crass, but it’s still wonderful to dream of it.)

“Help me out here with the timeline Don… are you talking about while you were with Marla and cheating on your first wife, or while you were with Melania and cheating on your second wife, or while you were with your third wife - because I’m a little confused about dates involved in your question… but maybe it’s not fair for me to mention them, because they’re not running for office and like my husband, have nothing to do with this debate other than for you to show everyone how desperate you are.”
~sniff! sniff! sniff!~

4 Likes

Trump has painted himself into a corner with his sniffles. If he has them in the next debate he will face more scrutiny. If he doesn’t have them observers will wonder what he did to stop them. i.e., what did he stop doing that caused therm in the first place?

His sniffles are the least of his problems.

There ain’t no cure for what he has.

3 Likes

Apparently the kids don’t like Bannon and think the campaign is hurting business.

I kept wondering if one or more of them wouldn’t decide this was going to crater their hopes of inheriting an empire and try to put the brakes on. I don’t know how anyone puts the brakes on at this point, but I do love the chaos and ill will I’m reading about in HO’s campaign.

5 Likes

“I had to put up with the anchor and fight the anchor all the time on everything I said,” Trump said of the debate’s moderator, Lester Holt, at a rally in Bedford, New Hampshire. “What a rigged deal.”

Really? The anchor was a problem? Then why did you say this?

“I thought Lester did a great job. Honestly, I thought Lester did a great job,” Trump told CNNMoney shortly after the debate was over.
When asked if the questions had been fair, Trump replied: “Yeah, I thought it was very fair.”

Putz.

5 Likes

If he can’t control the sniffles, he ain’t going.

1 Like

I want Samuel L. Jackson to sub for Anderson Cooper at the next debate:

5 Likes

:joy:

O me too - can you make that happen?

1 Like

Preview of the 2nd Debate:
(*Ends much like the first.)

http://a.disquscdn.com/get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs18.postimg.org%2Fhojf3ppcp%2F200.gif&key=vsMRC4Z7wxOzwbLxsuQ2qA&w=600&h=200.gif

11 Likes

Not just to the debate performance, but to his entire life performance. Heller nails him, or the type I should say. He/She has been around since the dawn of time.

2 Likes

God that’s awesome, too.

1 Like

I am in the process of switching jobs, and had to drive over to the next town today to pee into a cup for a drug test. Should the leader of the free world have to take a drug test? Do you think there is any chance Trump would pass? Sniff, sniff.

3 Likes

Hey to all the downtrodden Trump ‘advisers’! The reason your Lord Trump of Orange lost is because he is a fu*king idiot and an asshole, and no amount of debate prep is going to fix that problem.
Thanks for your attention! XOXOXOXO

BTW: Donnie boy, don’t you listen to those toadie advisers. You know you should follow your perfect instinct and prepare exactly like you did for debate #1. Thanks!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available