Discussion: Trump Says He Thought Presidency 'Would Be Easier'

I’m still hoping(betting) that at some point, when he gets tired of it not being fun any more, he’ll invent some kind of slight, throw a “you losers just don’t appreciate me” hissy-fit, pack his bags and go back to his old life.

Hopefully, though, only after the 2018 election “massacre”… Gotta keep the opposition fired up until then.

23 Likes

In all fairness, nobody knew being President would be the hard. Just like healthcare. And foreign affairs, And tax reform…

37 Likes

Unpresidented …

14 Likes

… he could pull what is known as “A Chaffetz” and have his debilitating bone spurs reappear.

Hopefully they will again keep him out of war.

11 Likes

Your not even at the hard part yet you fucking man child.

20 Likes

You said it all in two words.

9 Likes

This is why until now we’ve never elected a person without high-level experience in politics or the military. Enough of us at least intuitively understood you needed that to have a shot at a successful Presidency. And it’s one reason I never entirely bought that empathy deal, all about how we needed to understand the insecurity and the resentment. There are people who are insecure–I’m one–and people who are powerless and neglected. I get that. But this was a colossal failure of common fucking sense on the part of a huge swathe of the electorate. He was obviously unfit, obviously incapable of growing in office, of “learning.” It didn’t happen over his campaign, and it will never happen. He’ll leave as ignorant as he came in. God help us all until then.

70 Likes

Or pull a Nugent and shit his pants though that didn’t get Reagan out of his second term.

19 Likes

the ppl wanted someone as stupid and unintended as they are. Well…they got it!

13 Likes

From the pictures, one could believe that he is wearing diapers already.

11 Likes

Yeah, you and all of your dumbf*ck voters who are too stupid to know there is a hell of a lot you don’t know or understand.

7 Likes
Trump Says He Thought Presidency 'Would Be Easier'

Aww.

3 Likes

Once again, Trump’s lack of perception is laid bare. It’s like “Who knew that health care was so complicated?” Redux.

7 Likes

Just like healthcare, who could have known it would just be so hard??? :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

Thank God it doesn’t come easy, or we’d all be royally screwed. It’d be one Taj Majal after another.

5 Likes

You know, I don’t think so. I think he actually has a great amount of respect for Obama because there aren’t too many others in a room that Trump would consider his equal (yes, let that sink in). I think Obama is someone whose respect Trump wants but deep down knows he’ll never get.

18 Likes

In other words, Mr. Current Occupant, you didn’t do your homework.

8 Likes

As difficult as it is for me to believe anything my governor says, Kasich’s “story” about Trump offering Kasich the VP spot to run the county seems plausible…until you realize Pence ain’t running sh!t.

17 Likes

https://nearsoft.com/admin/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/side-learning-curve-ahead-1.jpg

Who knew?

5 Likes

You mean 46% of those who voted. Let’s be fair to everyone else.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available