Discussion: Trump Says He Thought Presidency 'Would Be Easier'

I think most of them are already there. A more miserable bunch of people you would be hard pressed to find.

4 Likes

I totally agree. Thatā€™s halfway why they decided to inflict the rest of us with Trump - just because the rest of us didnā€™t want him so very much. Because thatā€™s who they are.

3 Likes

Nah, ALEC already did it.

Hey Trump, it is not a TeeVee show! Takes a little bit more brain power and organizational skills.

Stop being GaYmoSeXual. YouR respoNSe makEs me mAd.

1 Like

What this means is that Penceā€™s time as a third rate governor has to be examined closely. His emails and the emails of the Republican paramilitary arm (the Indiana State Police) have to be combed for the crimes they committed in the name of the degenerate filth in the GOP. Use a fine toothed comb.

2 Likes

He hasnā€™t even gotten his orange wing tips wet yet.
Wait until thereā€™s a national emergency or he has to make a smart military decision.

The grace period is over officially today. The real job is just starting.
Heā€™ll follow in Chaffetz shoes Iā€™m sure.

Arrogant trust fund babies feel this way about everything because someone is always there to pave the road in front of them. Nobody paves the Presidentā€™s road. The POTUS must drive the bus over the potholes himself.

Right message, wrong man. Youā€™ll get better results if you addressed Putin.

I donā€™t think he will look like a skeleton by the end of his term. In order to age the way most presidents do, you have to experience stress from the added responsibility. I think Trump sheds responsibility like Tupperware sheds water.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available