Discussion: Trump Says He Thought Presidency 'Would Be Easier'

Well, Vladimir Putin, Mexican Prime Minister Nieto and Chinese President Xi Jinping all got to ride in the golden carriage. I hope the Queen finds a polite way to turn him down.

3 Likes

“Will be?” He was that before he was elected. I hope he ends it in jail, paying for his life of fraud and theft. Then he will really be SAD!!!

2 Likes

“This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Of course, the next question is how he’ll respond to this “Eureka!” moment. Will he say, “Well, time to buckle down and give this job the kind of attention our citizens deserve,” or will it just be a non-stop pity-party about why he should be expected to do things?

Guess which one I think it will be.

3 Likes

He just might consider that deal the result of his oh-so-clever “negotiating skillz!”

2 Likes

13 Likes

That’s awesome!

Josh also wrote something the edblog. Check it out. He’s looking for more examples of “Guess what I learned today” type statements from the mango menace.

2 Likes

His ass and gut will certainly grow with the job.

2 Likes

I think it is pretty simple really. In his mind Obama deserved to be harrassed and hounded, while in his mind he deserves to be worshiped and adored. The problem is he is incapable of understanding that reality isn’t compelled to comply with what is in his minds eye so he is shocked and angry when his fantasy doesnt playout as planed.

3 Likes

Poor President Trump. If only he had the advantage of growing up in the strength and character-building rugged hills and mountains of Kenya – like his predecessor.

3 Likes

Let’s see: he didn’t win the majority of votes, only 55% of the registered voters voted, 90 million citizens weren’t registered, did he get 25% of the possible vote?

4 Likes

That is a mouthful of truth if I ever read it. Trump not only ruined his own myth he has exposed the entire Republican myth in all it’s ugliness. President Obama is class personified and Trump wants some of that.

3 Likes

[quote=“pluckyinky, post:196, topic:54955, full:true”] …did he pay no attention to…
[/quote]

I can stop you right there. No. Absolutely not. He does not, and never has, paid attention to anything.

5 Likes

At what point will everyone agree that this man is monumentally stupid, in addition to being grossly unsuited for the job?

2 Likes

Well, I do know about that private guard, and he’s got Schiller running it out of the WH, but a)the overlap is sure to cause problems–I think some of the breaches already might be due to it, and b)people who might want to rub Trump out have massive resources with which to bribe people. Erik Prince himself is always available to the highest bidder. For the right price, he’d make The Hit himself. I think the Palace Guard is one more example of Trump’s incompetence as an executive.

2 Likes

I wish I could like this more than once.

2 Likes

I remember hearing George Bush at one point, clearly frustrated by his inadequacy to the task, whine, “Being President is hard!” They both need to develop more advanced Alzheimer’s, so they can be blissfully ignorant of their predicament. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVv_wh_n26I

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. Well said.

6 Likes

Hear that paper rustling? Could it be DonnieJ 's lawyers are preparing papers for moral bankruptcy?

Exactly why I don’t care about them or what they think. They did their worst and we are all paying for it. I am glad they have still not learned to keep their disgrace to themselves and we know who they are. Funny, used to hear very loud Trump supporters bellowing everywhere I went. Now, not at all. Some have caught on. I would not forgive (will never forget) them unless they admitted they were wrong.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available