Discussion: Trump Says He Thought Presidency 'Would Be Easier'

Fucker is tired of winning

1 Like

He thought he could just point, and say “Do That!” and it would get done.

He thought he was being appointed Emperor, not President.

He was wrong.

3 Likes
9 Likes

Funny, my friend said the exact same thing today.
There must be some kind of global rhizome root that feeds these guys.

2 Likes

Many hugely big bannered Trumpsters have gone quiet, but are merely lying in wait ;-). The gun clubs (2 ranges nearby) usually go quiet most of the year, but lately are 24/7/365. Hmmm. The revolution is near.

2 Likes

Hell, no. Some of those others voted Green or Libertarian. They are not to be forgiven.

2 Likes

He didn’t say he works more, just that the job is more work

“This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

2 Likes

You know, I have always thought that the easiest way to see how hard being president is is to look at each president when they take office and then four years later when they run again. They all look a lot more tired and noticeably older. Without knowing anything else at all, that should tell you how stressful of a job it is, considering that it comes with financial security and a lot of respect and prestige. I know Trump is an incurious dolt but this kind of takes the cake.

4 Likes

Here you go Donald. Instead of a noun, just turn “president” into a verb. (Sung to the tune of “It’s so easy”.)

It’s not easy to president.
People tell me I’m a fool
So here I go breaking all the rules

Well it’s not easy
it’s not easy,
it’s not easy,
Oh well, well it’s not easy,
it’s not easy,
It’s not easy,
Oh well, well it’s not easy,
it’s not easy,
it’s not easy,
Oh-oh, where I’m concerned, I just got burned.

It’s not easy to president,

Looked into my heart I see
Mean old press telling lies of me.

Repeat chorus…

Me neither and I don’t really see why anyone does. His core base of voters are welcome to follow Trump right to hell.

2 Likes

I think most of them are already there. A more miserable bunch of people you would be hard pressed to find.

4 Likes

I totally agree. That’s halfway why they decided to inflict the rest of us with Trump - just because the rest of us didn’t want him so very much. Because that’s who they are.

3 Likes

Nah, ALEC already did it.

Hey Trump, it is not a TeeVee show! Takes a little bit more brain power and organizational skills.

Stop being GaYmoSeXual. YouR respoNSe makEs me mAd.

1 Like

What this means is that Pence’s time as a third rate governor has to be examined closely. His emails and the emails of the Republican paramilitary arm (the Indiana State Police) have to be combed for the crimes they committed in the name of the degenerate filth in the GOP. Use a fine toothed comb.

2 Likes

He hasn’t even gotten his orange wing tips wet yet.
Wait until there’s a national emergency or he has to make a smart military decision.

The grace period is over officially today. The real job is just starting.
He’ll follow in Chaffetz shoes I’m sure.

Arrogant trust fund babies feel this way about everything because someone is always there to pave the road in front of them. Nobody paves the President’s road. The POTUS must drive the bus over the potholes himself.

Right message, wrong man. You’ll get better results if you addressed Putin.

I don’t think he will look like a skeleton by the end of his term. In order to age the way most presidents do, you have to experience stress from the added responsibility. I think Trump sheds responsibility like Tupperware sheds water.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available