Discussion: Trump Responds To Istanbul Suicide Bombings With New Calls For Torture

That would be a great parody song. Done to the tune of the old
Robert Palmer tune Simply Irresistible.
Instead of the models “playing” in the band have Republicans that have disowned Trump. In make up and dresses of course.

2 Likes

I’d hit 'em on the back with a chair! Then drop 'em on a flimsy table! The won’t be doin any more terroristness after I’m done! DT

I’ve been pretty unmoved by Trump’s ridiculous statements but this one made me say WTF out loud.

6 Likes

Trump can prove he is pro-torture by nominating Sarah Palin as his running mate.

8 Likes

Low

Information

Voter

How many L.I.V.'s are out there?
What will they do?

Dan Rather stated last night that Trump is rolling the dice on LIV’s. And I believe it was former Senator Alan Simpson who remarked to a smug Bill Maher that the very “stupid” people he makes a living insulting vote with more discipline, conviction, determination and CONSISTENCY than the typical person in his studio and national audiences.

This is the easiest version of World War III I could have imagined. All the spoiled, demoralized, shock-jocked, MSM-fed electorate has to do to win is to go to their calendars, mark the first Tuesday in November and make a “commitment” to use the .27% of the year that that day represents and vote against Donald Trump.

And even for something that basic and simple…for the American electorate, it will cost Hillary Clinton billions of dollars.

3 Likes

“you know, the waterboarding thing”

English appears to be his second/foreign language.

3 Likes

It’s reassuring to see that Drumpf has gotten his presidential groove back.

3 Likes

When Hannity lives up to his promise to be water boarded , I’ll reconsider Drumpf’s call for it.

2 Likes

Iron Maiden? Planting people over growing bamboo? Impaling? Are there no reporters worthy of the name to ask the particular techniques we should employ?

2 Likes

Yay! Ugg is back!

9 Likes

Has anyone asked Drumpf how torture is to be effective with people who are willing to blow themselves up?

10 Likes

or flaying

1 Like

Trump was already a monster.

2 Likes

“We can’t water board and they can chop off heads.”

Yeah, funny how we can’t simultaneously claim we’re the good guys at the same time we want to act like the bad guys.

5 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, indeed. Don’t make eye contact.

8 Likes

Welcome back, Ugg. We’ve missed your rock-solid views.

12 Likes

The WWIII/Trump metaphor I used upthread is not meant for melodrama. Spolied, distracted British non-voters, misguided voters, or those who looked at Brexit as a videogame have done more to set back European stability than any event since WWII. Soldiers (like my Dad) fought and they did not fight for that.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure the interrogation methods in Turkey are already pretty “tough”.

Maybe they need Donald to tell them how to get rid of their Muslims?

5 Likes

By “we” you mean Americans who aren’t Republicans. Republicans have and will torture - no morals, no values, and no integrity!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available