Discussion: Trump Releases List Of 11 Potential Supreme Court Justices

Oh come on folks these are just suggestions (snark)

1 Like

Not sure that logic holds with a dRumpf nomination.

1 Like

You’re thinking of Mike Lee. Here’s Thomas Lee: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700035838/BYU-law-professor-Thomas-Lee-nominated-to-Utah-Supreme-Court.html?pg=all

UT is crammed full of Lees (and Youngs, Taylors, etc.).

How many of these eleven knew they were going to be on his list before the media reported it?

3 Likes

Drumpf is trying to drive the media on this. He knows that now this will be a prime subject on the talk shows which means more free “presidential” publicity.

2 Likes

If this list doesn’t put into stark relief the differences between HRC and Drumpf and demonstrate what’s at stake, then nothing will. Democrats, progressives, independents: Pull your heads out of your asses, stop the infighting, and unite to beat Donald Drumpf!

3 Likes

They are all the same people I thought would be ideal candidates for “The Apprentice” this season. Wonder which ones Arnold “fires” first?

2 Likes

And another day not focused on his tax returns.

5 Likes

Seem like a fairly bland list of conservative types – men and women but all white.

Willett is something of a Twitter favorite; has a sense of humor. But, ideologically, appears safe.

1 Like

Willett didn’t, for sure. Of course why tell them and spoil the surprise?

3 Likes

I would love for a reporter, any reporter, to ask Trump to name one specific thing or one specific case that he likes about any of these, or maybe challenge him and ask him about 3 of these 11.

Trump is a joke and when he’s not pointed out as such, every day, the media is failing us.

6 Likes

I’m wondering if these people knew they were on the list. Did they agree that their names could be released, knowing that every detail of their lives would be investigated and publicized? Or did they think WTF when an angry spouse called and wanted to know why the hell there were reporters swarming outside their house?

4 Likes

All the more reason to vote for Hillary.

3 Likes

This list was the only thing that was discussed. Conservatives would endorse Bozo The Clown if he gave them their choice of SCourt justices.

1 Like

FOX parrot alert!

FOX parrot alert!

Maybe he could do a cool Tweet about those two subjects.

1 Like

Definitely first on my list.

1 Like

He thinks the major reason that women take birth control pills is not birth control?

1 Like

I thought it was essentially illegal to make a statement like this because it amounts to promising someone a job if you’re elected President.

2 Likes

Jailing gay people for sex they have in privacy of their own homes? that is not bland, it is stone age

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available