Discussion: Trump Rejects Criticism He Waited Too Long To Condemn White Supremacists

The Washington Post must be getting under his skin, judging by todays tweet:

And Baltimore cleaning up

5 Likes

As the attacks on him intensify, so will his defensive attacks.

Tired of all this winning yet?

2 Likes

Bears repeating.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Gee, I don’t recall him being outraged when “his people” and their “small towns” were decimated by Walmart running their Mom ‘n’ Pop stores out of business.

3 Likes

I don’t know how many movies I’ve seen where anti-mobsters used violence against the mobsters. It was a horrible, horrible thing to see.

4 Likes

I have a similar problem with Englich

“today’s”

1 Like

Yeah, I try to be diplomatic. I even, for a time, tried to not use the various 4 letter words here at TPM out of respect for what Josh is trying to build. But trump has negated that and the gloves are off…fully off.

1 Like

I know what you mean - machine guns flashing all over the screen, bodies dropping left, right and center, blood coming out of their - whatevers… Those films are sickening spectacles, and the anti-mobsters are no better than the mobsters; they are not nice people. On the other hand, the films always include lovely soft focus close-ups of several really nice people cheering on the mobsters during these gun battles. It just goes to show that not all of the people on the mobsters’ side of the screen are bad people.

2 Likes

EVERYBODY (ECHO>>>ECHO) RUMBLE!!!

All Trump needs is an obnoxious PA announcer.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available