Discussion: Trump Rejects Criticism He Waited Too Long To Condemn White Supremacists

I’m guessing she said something gracious and not vindictive and he rewrote the whole thing in his head. We’ve seen that many times.

11 Likes

The Strawberry Statement?
Some of the tone was straight out of Caine Mutiny
We report, you try not to throw up

5 Likes

He can’t go home again.

4 Likes

Yes. She was being VERY gracious. She thanked him for his words of comfort.

1 Like

Whether he’s a political version of Jerry McGuire (before the fall) or Jack Nicholson’s character in that movie (the one with Helen Hunt), all of em are under the impression that they are the one (or team) that can fix him.

Though he had a hand in the ‘trash a hotel room’ lifestyle that plagued the campaign’s early days, Lewandowski tried to initiate issue control (he wanted to hire an investigator to see if Trump had any skeletons), however ‘45’ ixnayed it.

There’s more examples…

2 Likes

And Dell Computer. Protests planned at Dell HQ outside Austin.

12 Likes

Not Well Oiled:Not finely tuned:
Finally Doomed Machine

6 Likes

Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred" pic.twitter.com/E46OnwE5fW

— NBC News (@NBCNews) August 14, 2017
4 Likes

Anyone? Bueller, Mueller?

2 Likes

I can

All of the strong men are the consultants. Folks like Heller believe that there’s a favorable payoff coming soon.

15 Likes

Federal Court just voided 2 gerrymandered congressional districts in Texas.

14 Likes

She obviously didn’t pay attention during his campaign…

1 Like

I am literally popping popcorn at the moment…

3 Likes

Nice.

5 Likes

What nationality were the judges? I thought so.

Your first statement was right, geo, even if your edit was also true. He’s a lyin’ pig fucker and I’m furious after hearing him defend that scum in Charlottesville and try to equate the counter protesters as being just as evil!

7 Likes

JUst saw Larry Kudlow say he thinks Trump went too far today. Hmmmm.

4 Likes

She was merely responding to his statement yesterday. The woman is grieving…very deeply…for her daughter.

10 Likes

I just took a look at Fox news and if I didn’t know better I’d think all is peachy in the world. All smiles about a block party with cops in Arlington, VA
Just wow.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available