Discussion: Trump Rejects Criticism He Waited Too Long To Condemn White Supremacists

2 Likes

Trump - I feel strongly both ways!

16 Likes

Oh. My. God. I think I just saw Elaine Chao slip him a note that said, ā€œMr. President, please, shut the fuck up!ā€

30 Likes

Donald, Donald, Donaldā€¦ You really are not a smart guy are you?

39 Likes

ā€œI wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct, not make a quick statement.ā€

As the King of Kneejerk Tweetmasters, that has to be one of the most outrageous comments heā€™s ever madeā€¦

54 Likes

Have been reading the comments he is making. Is this guy tripping or what?

22 Likes

The endless projection by this jackass is beyond human.

20 Likes

I happened to be watching. It was an astonishing display of derp and defiance. He just took a steam shovel to the hole heā€™s in.

45 Likes

Is Whitey mad? I hope so.

10 Likes

NPD trapped in a corner of his own making. This is going to get real interesting and fast.

14 Likes

ā€œI think thereā€™s blame on both sides.ā€

What? Were people carrying signs that read ā€˜run me overā€™?

Both sides didnā€™t!

28 Likes

That press conference was totally unbelievable - a Republican commentator just called it ā€œself-immolationā€ I commented elsewhere before this thread appeared. It was a vicious rant - against John McCain and the media - and he went back to equating both sides of Saturdayā€™s tragedy in terms of their motives and behavior. He actually said that, if we take Confederate statues down, we will start removing those of George Washington as well. I would bet that more that Elaine Chao were signaling him to STOP!

51 Likes

coke addictā€¦ and I think his minions are all on meth, and they finance their mayhem with it. Watch the videos, their inch-wide pupils, manic reactions and epithetical expressions are all indicative of crank addiction.

7 Likes

I wonder if journalists are not pointing out his lies and hypocrisy (e.g. ā€œyou donā€™t make statements until you know all the factsā€) because:

1. Itā€™s too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel;
  2. Itā€™s pointless, there will be no meaningful answer and nothing will change;
  3. They are afraid to loose accreditation and access.
10 Likes

Give him a break - It takes a while to figure out if Nazis and KKKers are bad.

20 Likes

heā€™s got a thing for steamā€¦

3 Likes

Your comment made me go look for something about this so thanks!

Wow Whitey is mad. Ha ha [/nelsonmuntz]

7 Likes

patience

1 Like

Whatever illusions anyone had that he was in any way bright or capable have long since evaporated.

10 Likes

This was, by far, the strongest evidence of Trump madness I have seen.

35 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available