Discussion: Trump Plays Fireman As Donald Jr.'s Russia Scandal Engulfs White House

He cheapens the Presidency every day.

7 Likes

The trump white house. Where every day is Touch a Truck day.

1 Like

Yes he does. I think that must have been one of Putinā€™s original objectives with this whole thing.

1 Like

I think this is the more appropriate vehicle for the rolling dumpster fire that Trump is.

5 Likes

Guess what!

4 Likes

Jrā€™s scandal ā€˜engulfsā€™ as Daddy plays fireman but canā€™t put out the fire.

Collusion now has a, Made in America, label thanks to team traitor.

3 Likes

Wait until he finds out he can sleep in one of these:
https://www.wayfair.com/baby-kids/sb1/car-fire-truck-themed-kids-beds-c90480-a46879~154010.html

3 Likes

I got good news for you, buddy. Itā€™s only 3 1/2. And hopefully fewer than that.

3 Likes

oh cā€™monā€¦itā€™s only MONDAY!!!

4 Likes

9 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t had a joy kitty in way too long. Thanks!

2 Likes

What a child. Mommy, can I play with the fire engineā€¦pleaseā€¦pleaseā€¦

1 Like

Sure thing, tena. Thereā€™s always one for you!

1 Like

Or the honeywagonā€¦

7 Likes

In Joshā€™s latest editorial he names the Trumps as a crime family. Of course they are. Why did it take so long for pundits to say it? Anyone who did construction in NYC during the 70"s and 80ā€™s knows all about organized crime. And when the boys went to jail he turned to the Russian Oligarchs for help. There is no level to which this family will not sink.

5 Likes

Oh, if John Nance Garner had only known about Mike Penceā€™s time as VPā€¦

2 Likes

mygod, trump is a world-class moron. What an idiot. Thanks trumpkins!

2 Likes

I really didnā€™t think Iā€™d like ā€œThe President Showā€ or that it would have a lot of longevity, but heā€™s freekin killing it haha

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available